Chapter 13- Accident

' Elli..' A tall figure tabbed a small girl's shoulder who was sulky until now.

'.....' She ignored him and gazed at the sea instead since they were now on the boat.

' Babe ah, don't be like this' He got closer but Ellena glared at him and moved to other side. Leo sighed, somewhat he noticed a group of kids playing at the corner. He glanced at Ellena before headed to one of the boys.

' Haru!' Leo called out a little boy in white t-shirt but he just ignored his daddy since he was into the game.

' Haru, come here!' Leo tried again and this time the boy chinned up.

' Ani, Haru's busy building the castle, Papa! Go hang around with Mama instead!' Haru who didn't know the two fought again shook his head continually which gave a frown on Leo's face. He even shoved his dad away and closed the gate. Leo who was pushed to the corner stared at the dearest son of him angrily.

This little brat! Wasn't he the one who kept asking for a sister and nagging everyday? And now he treated him with this so-called reward? It didn't balance with his hard work at all for Ellena got mad at him seriously currently.

Leo exhaled disappointedly then dragged himself to the restroom when the scratches on his chest and back got irritated.

' Next time will tie her hands!' He murmured at the fingernails scattered on his  chest and back.

' Excuse me!' Leo bent down when a tiny hand clutched his trousers tightly. He was grabbing something to eat for Ellena and him at the buffet table.

' Yes?' He smiled at the sweet face of a little girl in a beautiful red dress. At the same time, thinking of little Hana.
She would be lovely as this kid!!

' Do..er.. Ahjusshi(Uncle) see Haru?' The pinky cheeks became red as well as her tiny ears which got Leo's attention but the interesting thing was the Barbie in her left hand.
As he remembered, it was Haru's gift for yu emm..whatever.. It was for one of his girlfriendS! -0-

That brat was too much! Didn't remember teaching him how to date a girl!

' Haru?' Leo gazed at her and came up with a new plan.

' He gets tired and sleeps already!' A little girl pouted disappointedly and was about to bow him goodbye.

' Anyway, Have you eaten yet?' Leo looked at that tiny face and got the point.

' Come and eat with us then! Auntie will be glad!'

Of course, that was one of the plans! At least Ellena would not chase him away if there was kid around!

' Mother-in-law?' A little girl jumped happily, imagined of a beautiful and kind woman talkied to her yesterday!

' Hmmm..' Leo didn't hear the murmur as he was having another dish for her.

' Anyway, what's your name?' He helped her reached the dishes.

' I am yuhee ^^'

' Orr..Do you want spaghetti, little yuhee?' Leo showed her a foreign noodle which hit yuhee's heart immediately. She quickly nodded her head since it was her favorite.

Later on, these two picked up and tried different dishes happily. Together grabbed many food back.

'Elli ah' Leo got nearer and tapped a woman in mini dress lightly, still she didn't budge.