Epilogue

Epilogue

5 months later..

'Oppaaa!!'

The small figure shook that tall guy who kept lying asleep on the bed.

'Get up! We're moving to our new house today!'

The lazy person just throated and pulled her in his arms tightly. That pointed nose rubbed her neck and slid down to her chest.

'Oppa!! You're suffocating me and the kids!!' Ellena pushed that annoying person's head away since his cuddle ached her inflated tummy. Currently, it was 6-month-old. Beyond her expectation, they'd got a twin!! The boy and girl one which was a rare case.

'Oppa!! It's tickling!' Ellena laughed as Leo slid down, stroking her belly with his warm cheek. He loved to do this and talked to the twin. He even finished addressing them, Tae ru and Hana.

Damn, this oppa!!

'Good morning, Hana and Tae ru! Have a sweet dream last night? Anyway, you guys get up yet?' The husky voice whispered and nuzzled her tummy. Ellena beamed when the twin moved.

'Oppa, they're kicking me!'

'Already get up, huh? Let papa hug you then.'

'Hey, stop dramaing! Get up now, oppa! The others will be here in any minute.' Ellena unlocked his cuddle and left the room. She sighed when that tall figure just rested his eyes and snoozed peacefully.

Since he took over his parents' company, Leo had many works to do. She was grateful that he arrived home on time and didn't leave her and the kids behind.

They just got married few months ago. Leo's parents were surprised with their new members, so did her father. First, he refused the proposal since he hadn't checked the bill with Leo for impregnated his daughter.

However, knowing they'd got a twin and the tummy kept inflating, father then forgave her husband since things could not recall. With the help from Haru and Kris. She had never learnt since when these brother-in-laws paused their battle and shook each other's hand. Whatever, they didn't fight as much as before.

But Kris often flew here and brought her back to Paris. He claimed that his mother and her father missed her and Haru. He mostly came with his private jet when Leo was working. Ellena couldn't pick anything since Kris just popped out of nowhere and dragged them in.

He just left Leo a note and it drove her hubby insane. Still, Leo could do nothing when it was his father-in-law's need. He just switched his target to Kris. There was a time he put the diarrhea medicine in Kris's drink. The sender was Haru. These crazy men used Haru in their cold war.

Ellena shook her head and left the room. Beaming, Ellena decided to make Leo favorite seafood soup but the ingredients were no left.

'Haru ah, wanna go out with Mama?'

Ellena turned to her first child who was rolling on the couch, flying his robots.

'Neee~~ I wanna meet Barbie~~ we visit Ken ahjusshi's house, right?' Haru jumped down happily and ran to their bedroom.

Ellena squinted her son in curiosity. Ever since Leo dropped Haru at Seo Hyun's house during his mission, this son kept urging her to stop by Ken's house. He would bring Barbie doll and toys sometimes.