Chapter 8.2 (Missing Part)

Chapter 8.2

Noooooooooo!! Eunjoo clenched her fists angrily as she noticed a red mark on that b*tch's neck!

' So you are Haru's mom? The one who's irresponsible enough to leave her child alone in here?'

' Again!! Who're you?!' Elli's mood switched to an alert button! Who the heck was this girl!!? How came she know these things!! It was a secret!!

' Me?? I'm no one but Leo's girlfriend'

' Leo's present taste is hopeless then..'

' Yahh! What do you mean??' Eunjoo hit the roof when Ellena shook her head and gave her a pityifullook..

Ashhh, she came here to tease this b*tch and chase her back home but why it seemed she was the one who was made fun of!?

' I meant you should call your boyfriend and make him bring back my stuff, also ask him to stop annoying me then I can go happily'

' Yah, Don't act as if my oppa insanely into you till he kidnaps such a b*tch'

' Then you'd better f***ing wear your oppa a chain for he won't pester other's life'

Ashhh!!! This girl was a real b*tch!! Eunjoo groaned before brought another topic that would exactly tear this cunt!!

' Chisss, You're just his sex slave who he messes with for a period! It's me that is his Cinderella'

' Emm, a Cinderella with an apple?'

' That's snow white!!'

' Orr, a pumpkin one then'

WTH!!! This b*tch was too much!! She was so sarcastic!!

' Whatever!! I'm that Cinderella with a Prince and our child!!'

' Since when Disney princesses give birth to a child?'

' Ahhh, you virus!! I meant the three of us Leo oppa, haru and me!!'

' Pardon? Haru's my son Yahh!! You leech!'

' He will be not! Since you'll leave here!! And I'm here to be your savior!! Thus, you'd better flee away as soon as possible!!' Eunjoo grabbed Ellena's hand then pulled her to the main door..

As the door opened, she pushed Ellena aside but the one who fell on the floor outside was Eunjoo!

' Heyy! What the hell are you doing!?' Eun joo shouted out

' I hella do what I wanna do!'

' Yahh, Don't you have to leave now!!?'

' Currently, I'm thinking of having a summer vacation in here'

' You b*tch!! It's not the time!! Go away as quick as you can!!'

' It's you that gotta leave off your stand!! Do you think I'm too crazy to let my dearest son stays with a just-like-this girlfriend?? Wake up lahh and be happy coz I won't leave'

' Ahhhhhhhhh you earth worm!!!((*&%$$%*(8'

Eunjoo stomped on the ground and was about to slap the person ahead..

-BANG-

'Stupid' Ellena shook her head helplessly before headed to the living room, there she stepped on the big dark blue bag..

-Door opens-

*Throw*

-Crash-

' Ahhhhhh, my nose!! Ouchhh!! you b*tch!!! Come out again!!' Eunjoo got up and banged the door angrily!!

 At the moment she chinned up with a sound of door opened, there flew a big bag in front of her and of course it hit her face completely!!! That rude b*tch!! How came she attack her double!!!?

Ughhhhh, She must have hurried to kick this bitch's ass away!! It was a MUST duty!!! Leo oppa wouldn't have lived any longer with this creature!!

---------------------------------------------------

Having done all the house work, Ellena threw herself to the sofa with sweat poured off her brow..

-Haru's family-'

Ellena uttered the title of a small book she got from the aside bookshelf. She smiled with the picture drew by little haru and the sentences below.

'This is Haru's Mama! She's very beautiful and caring!! Haru love Mama the most :**'

The first page started with a girl in crayon. Her eyes were very big while she had got tiny nose and mouth! Ellena laughed with this masterpiece! Haru grew cuter and cuter now!

'And this one is Haru's papa. Everyone says he's quiet but no! Papa is very loud and annoying.. Somewhat, Haru also love him the most ^x^'

The second page stood a skeleton with a thick eyebrow and big mouth..

' And finally is Haru, the cutest kid in the world~ ;D

A good son and lovely friend ever~~'

' What?? Keukeukeeu'

Ellena burst out laugh then flipped to the following page but it was blank, no picture yet had some lines..

' This one is for Haru's little sister who will exist in the upcoming future~

She will be beautiful as Mama and lovely as Haru also cool as Papa~ Love you :***'

' Emmmm...' Ellena turned to dumb and quickly reached another page..

' Once upon a time, there was a handsome king and gorgeous queen who lived in a fantastic castle. They were like tom and jerry; yet their unique love brought prince Haru to the wonderful world. They then lived happily together!~ The end. ' 

' Keukeukeu, Prince Haru? The queen is missing you right now~'

Ahh, she really wanted to hear that sweet voice of her son. Back then she didn't know how could she survive without Haru..

Haru was her hope of moving on..

Haru was her new life..

Just seeing that little face of him,  her tiredness faded away like a wind!

================================

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)