Chapter 63- New Friend

'I hate you'

The first flower petal was being dropped on the floor.

'I hate you'

The second petal was being picked.

'I hate you'

The third..

'I hate you'

The fourth..

'I hate you'

The fifth and the rest came up with the same sentence 'I hate you'

The small figure grabbed a new flower from the vase and continued her activity. She grumbled with a death glare sending to the tall guy combing his hair in front of the dressing-table mirror.

'I HATE YOU!!'

She said louder for the final petal.

'Hate what?'

Leo beamed and stared her through the mirror. He chuckled as her eyes almost fell down from the glare. He snatched the tie and walked to Ellena who was dangling on the edge of the bed in powerless pose.

'This please~'

He handed her the tie and had a seat next to that cutie wifey of him.

The big hand grabbed the nearby towel and wiped off her soaking hair. He smiled, remembered they were taking a shower together earlier as her energy had ran out. As expected, his ears almost ripped apart with her loud scream.

Acted like he had never bathed her!! -.-

Emmm.. But this new environment felt so gooooooood!! Would drag her there again tonight!! A bed was too mainstream~

-Fivv-

Leo flinched with the bunch of flower petals and the pillow, respectively.

'Ehx3, I'm having a meeting today'

He put his hands up in the air when the bolster was focusing on his face.

'Chuzzzz!!!'

Ellena sissed and dropped her weapon violently. She snapped a tie from that big hand and dragged his collar along which choked Leo.

'Thanks, Elli~'

He beamed, gave her a flash buss on forehead.

'Anyway, make sure you give the answer when I'm back.'

His eyes switched to a warning sign and put the pressure on her shoulders.

Ellena looked away and threw herself under the pillow.

She closed her eyes when he kept adding the note.

Ellena headed up when that auntie hubby finally left to work. She changed her dress and went out for a fresh air.

There were many people walking and jogging at the park. She found herself a bench and had a look around.

'Mama!!'

Ellena followed the voice but no, it was not Haru.

She sighed and kept her eyes on that little boy who was pulling a young woman's dress.

Omo, she really missed her son right now. Ellena quick wiped off her eye tail and brought out her phone.

She stared at the lock screen, the selfie, the three of them took together.