Chapter 58- Going crazy

Chapter 58- Going crazy

His heart bled as soon as the photos appeared on the screen.

Leo sat on the bed weakly with his hand squeezing his left chest to calm down the fast heartbeat. His blood suddenly boiled in 100c. He scrolled up the pictures and found the photos were familiar. Three people were in, including Ellena, Haru and....

Biting his lip painfully, Leo clenched his fist at the last photo Haru was hugging that guy with a bright smile..

He heard a screaming bell in his ears. A stick was striking hard on his head.

He felt nothing now.. So empty..

Everything went blank..

Like many graphite rocks were throwing on his body. He fell..deep in the ground.

Tried holding his trembling body, Leo grabbed his working bag and headed out.

It was hard.. His legs turned heavy that he couldn't gain a step.

'Oppa, you wanna off now?'

His face twisted in pain, seeing that wide grin of her. Leo turned away and sped up.

'Oppa, have a sip first!'

Again, that small figure blocked his way with a bowl in her hand. She lifted up the hot ginger water ahead him.

Leo wore on a poker face and escaped to the left. She then followed. Leo closed his eyes. His hands shook severely that he had to put them backward before they broke something.

'Oh, it's hot, right? I'll blow for you!'

Ellena smiled innocently as she hadn't noticed the dark atmosphere at the moment.

Leo wetted his dry throat and stepped out.

'Ehx3, it's warm now! Hang on, oppa!'

Ellena immediately grabbed his wrist and pushed the bowl in front of him.

Just then, that big hand flipped and let out a loud sound.

-CRASHHHHH-

'Op-oppa!!'

Ellena gasped, watching the pieces of glass in disbelief. Without a word, she stared him up and down the floor.

'L-l-Leo'

With a huge fear, Ellena stretched out her shivering hand to touch that tall figure's arm.

She trembled, spotting his extreme dark expression. His face was so scary that she couldn't find her voice. Ellena gasped painfully when Leo shifted backward with a blank expression. He eyes were so plain. She couldn't see any warmth in them. There were fire and storm.

'O-opp-oppa..'

Concealing her fear, Ellena gained another step.

'Yo-yo-your tie..'

Her voice went shaky now; yet she still clutched the thin cloth in her hand.

-BANGGGGGGGG-

She jumped off with the sudden closed door. Ellena stared at the wooden door confusingly as Leo shut it in a furious manner.

What's wrong? Why is he so angry? 

Ellena kept asking herself as she knelt, collecting the mess.

'Ouchhh'

She screamed when she accidentally grabbed the sharpen glass. Her face went pale, seeing the red blood rushed out of her flesh.