Chapter 15- Rival

Chapter 15- Rival

Ellena sat up and down, stepped forward and backward in front of the emergency room. She really didn't know what to do now.

Why did bad things often happen on him??

She closed her eyes as the tear rolled down. She didn't know whether this time he was safe or not.

Nooo!! He had to be okay no matter what!!

Ellena shook her head to drop out that pessimistic opinion. Her fists were being clinched as his painful images displayed ahead her. He looked weak and hurt at the same time.

Who..who..did that to him??

' Ha-haru' Ellena wiped off her tear and shook her son's shoulders. Haru didn't talk much until now, he just whined quietly.

' Did you stay at that table all the time or not??' It didn't mean she mistrusted him, she wanted to make sure the incident on that boat and now were the same person or not.

Because the police stated that it seemed as if someone intended to harm Leo.

' Ne, but when there were no more snack. I ran to get it, just couple minutes' Haru chinned up and wiped off his tear.

' Mama, what happens to Papa??'

Ellena sighed then cuddled him in her arms.

' Papa will be fine.. No more bad things  happen again'

Though she said like this, her mind was not that calm. Ellena gazed at the emergency's door while her head was messing over.

She then stared at the phone's screen which popped up the last caller's name. The upcoming hell that she gotta face

---------------------------

' Oppa, sorry..' A small cold hand grabbed the big hand of an unconscious patient. Leo he already sent to the normal room.

Her tiny beautiful nose running on his back hand with a flowing of tear. She stroked his closed eyes and pale nose affectionately.

Swearing that everything would be alright.

...............

' Oppa, Do you want some drinks ?' Ellena scratched Leo's arm who was leaning on her shoulder.

' Essssmm..' He throated and shook his head couple times. Perhaps, he was too tired to say anything.

They were now on the bus back home. As before this stubborn guy refused to stay in the hospital.

She knew that he was a sporty man but he shouldn't have been this rock'n roll, hip and hop!! He was a human no matter what! Not a robot!

Whatever she couldn't upset this patient! -0-

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

Ellena glanced at the smart phone ringing in her bag blankly.

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

She bit her lips tensionally with her eyebrows tied together.

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

This time the slender finger turned off the phone and threw it to the bottom of the bag.

Ellena blew hard then lied on the seat. The big brown eyes gazed at the left and right hand people who were sleeping peacefully on her shoulders, their new cozy pillow!