Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 2

Tae ru smiled widely and watched the beautiful fireworks without a blink. The colorful lights reflected in his big brown eyes. Sadly, the event ended and Tae ru bent down to find those gorgeous things on the sky. His eyes brimmed with tears as the neighbor stopped making those amazing lights for him.

Tae ru headed to Haru who was laughing hard on the sofa. He stared his hyung for along time. Without any signal, Tae ru then cried his lung out.

'Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ngeuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaa x'C'

'Haru, what're you doing to Tae ru?'

A yell from the kitchen let out.

'I've done nothing. He's just crying by himself.'

'Console him. Papa almost done Hana's bowl.'

Haru who was still shock with this sudden whine, quick ran to Tae ru and petted his back.

'Why're you crying, Tae ru? You get injured, huh? Omox3 where?'

Haru stood him up and scanned Tae ru from toe to top. He let out a relieved sigh when there was no red mark on that fair skin of his brother.

'Ekk, why're you drooling again?'

He winced and quick wiped Tae ru's mouth with a handkerchief.

'Why there's dust? You ate something, Tae ru? Spill it out!! Spill now!'

Haru squeezed those chubby cheeks but Tae ru just closed his mouth in a straight line.

'Tae ru ah, don't against me please!! Or I'll tell Mama and you won't have milk tonight!!'

Haru threatened, in fact it was him who would get scolded for leaving Tae ru toddled around, alone.

Tae ru blinked innocently then spilt the car's wheel on the floor.

'Good boy! And this is not for eat. You can chew this.'

Haru shut Tae ru's light whine with a pacifier.

'Now stay with me! Or I won't find you a big ball to play with Papa.'

Tae ru kept quiet and let Haru carried him to the couch. The hyung lied Tae ru next to him and covered them a sheet. He whispered Tae ru what the cartoon characters were doing and stayed close to him. Finally, Tae ru too enjoying the program. They shared pillow and laughed together.

'Hunngggggg hunggggggg'

Tae ru pulled Haru's sleeve and asked for the remote control.

'Ani, you'll crash it. This'll be safe with hyung. Just stay still for a minute please.'

Haru ignored and barred Tae ru with a pillow. Spotting Haru had dropped the remote on the floor, Tae ru crawled down and snatched that thing. He eyes glittered with the many buttons. Like a shot, Tae ru changed the channel.

'Tae ruuuuuuuuuu!!'

Haru screamed and tried to get it back. The tug-of-war owning a remote control was up.

-Peubb-

Tae ru lost and fell on the sofa. He glared at Haru and threw him the pacifier as the big brother tongued at him.

-Deubbbbbbb-

A discovered story book was flying in the air and dashed into the target's face.

'Papaaaaaaaaaaa!! Tae ru hit me with a book againnnnnn!!!! Heuheuheuheuheuheu!!!'