1

FEARLESS | i
"Death is already here."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna and Octavia climbed down the tower side by side, their weapons were sheathed and their hands gripped the stone walls tightly as they lowered themselves further down.

"Where do you think she is?" Octavia asked with her tone lacing with concern.

"Pike said they took her." Reyna responded as they stopped to catch breath.

Octavia looked around and then Reyna noticed her eyebrows furrowing. She followed her stare and noticed the person they were looking for; Indra.

She was chained to a cross, next to multiple others who refused to take the key to the City of Light.

The two of them climbed down the ladder in a rush as some people started untying Indra from her place.
When they were finally down they stepped into countless puddles of blood from the torture the people endured.

"Indra." Reyna whispered when she saw some people lowering Indra who was now weak to the ground.

Reyna and Octavia pushed the people out of the way until they got to Indra and kneeled by her side.

"Alie?" Indra asked with a raspy voice.

"Gone. It's over." Octavia replied.

"And Pike?" Indra asked again.

"We waited until it was done." Reyna told her and Indra nodded at both of them, breathing heavily due to her wounds.

Suddenly a scream coming from a woman echoed through the air, Reyna's and Octavia's heads snapped in the direction of it.

A woman was crying and sobbing as she held the body of a dead loved one. Reyna hurried to her and noticed that the body had no wounds on it.

And then it all clicked. She recognized the dead man as one of the soldiers who chased her in the City of Light.

Clarke and Bellamy approached and glanced between them in concern.

"What happened?" Clarke drew her eyebrows together.

"He didn't fall." Bellamy stated.

"He chased me in the City of Light." Reyna replied with her eyes wide, "Lexa killed him."

The woman raised from the floor, glaring at Reyna with nothing but hate, "Jusheda. You did this." She shouted.