4

FEARLESS | iv.
"Long live the king."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna was riding her Nyx. Her reins were held in Reyna's hand, Reyna's thighs tightened on the horse's sides urging her to go faster. She rode towards Arkadia after she decided to finally visit the camp and meet with some of her friends.

The self destruction of Mount Weather happened the day before and Azgeda was accused for it. Skaikru lost almost fifty people in the Mountain.

Lexa ordered the arrest for the Ice Queen who was going to be in Polis the next day.

When Reyna neared the camp she noticed Octavia standing by the gates with Raven who was smiling widely at her.

As Reyna approached closer she hopped off of Nyx and hugged Raven who chuckled as she told Reyna she missed her.

"Why can't you just live here?" Raven asked after they pulled out of the hug.

"You haven't seen Polis, Rae. You would love it there." Reyna told her with a smile.

"Okay, but you have to visit more often, we haven't seen you in three months." Octavia added and Reyna swung her arm over the girl's shoulders as they started walking inside the camp.

"I'll try to visit as much as I can." Reyna told them.

She led Nyx to stay next to Helios in his stable before they made their way inside the ship.

As they got further inside Reyna noticed more and more things from Mount Weather. Going from med kits and jewelry to paintings and furniture.

"Well. I didn't think they took this much stuff from Mouth Weather." Reyna huffed as they walked through the area where the things were getting sorted out by workers.

"Yeah, I don't like it either. I especially didn't like it when Pike moved his station in there." Octavia sighed.

"He shouldn't have, it only got his people killed." Reyna added before she turned to Raven, "I'm glad you made it out before the explosion." Raven nodded with a small thankful smile.

"What will happen to Ice Nation?" Octavia questioned curiously.

"Lexa told me she's bringing the Queen to Polis tomorrow, until then I don't know." Reyna responded.