14

FEARLESS | xiv.
"We're grounders."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Outside of the dropship gunners were on their positions on the wall, looking out for grounders. The others were packing things and getting ready to leave the place they called home.

Clarke was examining Reyna's wound on her thigh to see if the knife hit anything important. Bellamy was beside her and was looking at Clarke as she turned around and took a bandage.

"The cut is not that deep, but you do need stitches." She informed and Reyna sighed. Clarke found a sharp needle and a thread.

"Take care of Raven first, please." Rayna frowned and Clarke sighed.

"This will only take a second, Rey. After I'm done stitching your wound, somebody else can bandage it while I take care of Raven, okay?" Clarke asked with pleading eyes, she wanted to help Reyna first. Clarke pulled up Reyna's jeans and Bellamy's eyes widened at the sight of black blood pouring out of the wound.

"What the-" He asked shocked as his eyes scanned the wound and Clarke sighed.

"I'm thinking it's a genetic trait, but I'm not sure." Clarke responded and he nodded in comprehension.

"How is that possible?" He asked again. "I've never seen something like that."

"I inherited it from my mom, she had it too and so did her mother." Reyna answered and he nodded again.

"I have to stitch the wound now." Clarke informed Reyna.

"Okay." Reyna sighed and Clarke started stitching her wound. After she was done, she walked over to where Raven was and started examining her wound.

Octavia walked over to them with a small glass bottle. "Here. I got it." She said and Bellamy took a step back to let Octavia pass.

"What's this?" He asked looking at the bottle with his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's medicine. It helps with pain, and it helps the wounds heal quicker." Reyna responded and he nodded his head in response. Octavia opened the bottle and gently rubbed the liquid around her wound.

"Does it hurt?" She asked looking up at her.

"Not much." Reyna responded with a shrug, "It just stings a little."