16

FEARLESS | xvi
"Our fight is not over."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna walked alongside Bellamy, Murphy and Pike towards the throne room. After the three of the secured the floor and made sure there was no way up they headed back to the throne room. Where Clarke was trying to get the chip out of Abby with the EMP.

When they opened the doors of the throne room they were met with sight of Abby already awake. Bellamy was quick to aim his gun her way but Clarke stopped him.

"Hey, no! It's okay! I used the EMP. She's back." She defended her mother.

"Well, what about Ontari?" Murphy questioned, "I thought you said we had one shot with that thing."

Clarke stood up from her place and stepped closer to them, "I told you, Ontari is no longer an option for the Flame. She's brain dead." She turned to Bellamy, "Is the floor secure?"

"For now. Jaha and the guards are tied up in a bedroom." He replied.

"We took out the elevator and the ladder to climb. The stairs are collapsed. There's no way up." Reyna told her.

"Good. Then we have time." Clarke nodded her head.

"What we don't have is a way down." Murphy added.

"Time for what?" Bellamy ignored Murphy's comment and looked at Clarke.

"An Ascension Ceremony." The blonde responded.

"Ascension? You just said Ontari wasn't an option. Besides, she's still chipped, and we no longer have an EMP." Murphy argued.

"We're not putting the Flame in Ontari's head. We're putting it in Reyna's." Clarke's eyes focused on Reyna, "She's our last shot."

"Reyna. That thing killed Emerson in seconds, liquefied his brain." Bellamy stepped forward.

"Emerson wasn't a nightblood." Reyna stood her ground, "I am."

"So, how do we do it?" Murphy asked his eyes glancing between Reyna and Clarke.

"Easy. You put the Flame into my neck." Reyna shrugged, "I stop ALIE and you take it out."

"And how exactly do you plan to stop ALIE?" Murphy raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I don't know that yet." Reyna shrugged.

Suddenly Octavia ran through the open doors with Miller and Bryan tagging along. She ran up to Reyna and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Whatever you're doing, you better do it fast."

"Why? What happened?" Reyna furrowed her eyebrows.

"They're climbing." Octavia rushed out without breath.