9

FEARLESS | ix.
"Love is always going to be a weakness, Reyna. Sooner or later you're gonna realize that."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After Lexa stopped the grounders from attacking Clarke, she took her to one of the tents and got out. Reyna ran towards the gate and they opened it for her. She started walking towards the tent where Clarke was in. And as she was walking the grounder warriors stopped her and aimed their spears towards her.

"Who are you?" One of them asked.

"Reyna kom Skaikru." She answered calmly and he nodded his head and put his spear down and so did the rest of them.

"You may pass, Reyna." He said and moved out of her path as she started walking again, she made her way to the tent and got inside seeing Clarke sobbing and panting as she tried to wipe her bloody hand.

Reyna rushed down next to her and took the rag and wiped Clarke's hand as the blonde continued sobbing.

"I had to, Reyna, I couldn't let them-"

"I know, Clarke. You did what you had to do, you saved your people and you stopped them from torturing Finn." Reyna told her softly as Clarke hugged her and cried into the crook of her neck.

"I killed him." Clarke sobbed as she pulled away from Reyna and shook her head rapidly.

"Clarke." Reyna called trying to calm her down but the blonde didn't listen, "Clarke." She called again still getting no answer, "Clarke, look at me." She grabbed her face forcing her head forward, "You did what you had to do. Because of you, all of us are alive right now." She told her sternly, "I did things I regret, and I'm not going to tell you that it will be okay because it won't. Eventually it'll hurt less but you just have to take a few deep breaths and continue forward, no matter how much it hurts you to." Tears glistened over Reyna's eyes as well and Clarke softly nodded in response.

"Thank you, Rey." Clarke whispered.

"No problem, Princess." Reyna smirked causing Clarke to chuckle despite the situation.

Abby and Kane entered the tent after awhile, and Abby kneeled next to Clarke as Reyna let the girl go and pushed herself up and went to stand next to Kane.

The flap of the tent was pulled up again and a guard walked in. "The Commander is ready to talk." He said and Clarke wiped her tears, standing up as Lexa came inside with Talia and Indra following. Lexa sat down on her throne as Reyna moved forward to stand beside Clarke.