5

FEARLESS | v.
"Blood must not have blood."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna was riding on her horse alongside Lexa and Clarke and some guards towards Arkadia. They carried the news of the fallen ice queen; her body was in their possession of evidence. And with her death and lifeless corpse, they were bringing peace.

"Thinking about home?" Lexa asked Clarke who was deep in her thoughts.

"Thinking about whether Arkadia is home. When I left, it had a different name. I was different." Clarke responded.

"You left a hero to your people and you return one. The mountain slayer returns with the body of the Ice Queen. You bring them justice." Lexa told her.

"You bring them justice."

"We bring them peace." Lexa answered.

After awhile they were close to Arkadia, riding along the rocky way and then one of Lexa's guards called from the front gaining the attention of everyone.

"Heda!"

Reyna shifted her stare and so did everyone else and spotted a field covered in dead bodies of Indra's warriors.

It was terrifying, hundreds of bodies laying around the field lifelessly. Blood spilled everywhere, weapons laying around, tents destroyed.

"Oh my god." Reyna breathed out with a shaky breath as she jumped off of her horse. She ran in between the bodies looking for Talia. She searched frantically through the field for a few minutes but there was no sign her.

She was almost at the treeline when she stopped and ran a hand through her hair, her heart racing in her chest.

"Talia!" She shouted a few times in hopes of the girl answering her calls. Reyna was ready to give up but then she heard a faint voice coming from the bushes.

She followed the sound and pushed some branches away. When the view was clear, she was met with the sight of Talia laying hidden in the bush. She was laying on the ground. Her eyes closed but her chest was moving up and down.

Reyna kneeled down, immediately checking Talia's pulse. And it was steady. It gave her hope. Hope that she needed at that moment.

Talia slowly opened her eyes slowly and started coughing. Relief washed over Reyna and she couldn't help the small smile that formed on her lips.

Reyna's eyes scanned Talia's body for any wounds. When she spotted some crimson red blood coating the girl's shirt, she recognized a gunshot wound on her shoulder.

She immediately ripped a part of her own shirt and pressed it against the wound to slow down the bleeding.

"Talia?" Reyna shook her a couple of times before the girl started waking up.