1

FEARLESS | i.
"At least I'll die doing what I love."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

2 months later

After 2 months in Polis, 2 months without wars and conflicts between the clans. It was peaceful, something that was rare on Earth, something Reyna lacked since her arrival to the planet, and she was just waiting for something to happen.

Someone or something to mess up the peace. Even if she didn't want that to happen, she knew it would. Peace wasn't going to last forever, it was only temporary.

That morning Reyna and Lexa were laying in bed, the sun started rising slowly over the horizon, birds were chirping out in the woods, the balcony door of Lexa's room was opened, letting the breeze gently swing the white curtains.

Their legs were tangled together as Reyna's hand traced Lexa's tattoo, her finger gently going over every line, every detail. Lexa felt her eyes closing and smiled to herself.

She hummed lowly and it brought a smile to Reyna's face. "If you continue doing that I'll fall asleep again." Lexa turned around, facing Reyna with a smile playing on her lips, she brought her hand up and her thumb caressed over Reyna's cheekbones.

"We still have time before you have to go." Reyna told her with a low and gentle voice making Lexa lean in and kiss her.

"Not much, I have to be the first one to arrive at the meetings." Lexa told her with a frown. "Besides that Titus will probably ask me about why you were in my room again." She chuckled along with Reyna.

"He will, but sometimes I just come here to annoy him." Reyna smirked at Lexa smiled.

"So you don't come here because of me? Did you stop liking me overnight?" Lexa asked with a playful smile plastered on her face and an eyebrow raised.

"Of course I didn't, I love spending time with you but I also like seeing Titus mad," Reyna smirked and Lexa chuckled. "But if he sees me I'll be in big trouble."

"Screw Titus." Lexa scoffed and her fingers tangled with Reyna's. "You're the one I want and I'm the Commander, it doesn't matter what he thinks."

"If your people found out about us, they would think you're weak and you could lose the title of being a Commander." Reyna sighed sadly, pulling the covers off of her body and standing up. With a frown Lexa followed her actions, standing up and picking up the clothes they threw around last night. Reyna was silent during as she put on her garments, not even looking back at Lexa.

She knew what it meant to be Commander and the duties and rules that came with it. She knew Lexa had to follow the rules or else she could end up dead. But still, she wished they didn't have to hide from everyone. With a sigh, she turned to leave but Lexa's grip on her forearm caused her to halt.