2

FEARLESS | ii.
"Bring them home."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

They were back in Camp Jaha. The place that they were supposed to call home now. Reyna hated it, it was just like back on the Ark. Kane was in charge because Jaha decided to stay in space to save the others.

She didn't want to be there at all, she made attempts to leave but she had to stay for Raven's surgery. She also had to stay until she found the rest of her friends who mysteriously disappeared after the war.

Where were they?

The question never left Reyna's mind. It didn't let her sleep. It wasn't possible that the grounders took them all without a sound, no something else happened and she knew it. Someone or something took them and it wasn't the ruthless warriors of Trikru.

"Do you need anything?" Reyna shook herself out of her thoughts and asked Raven who was laying on a medical bed.

They were inside a medical tent that had been put up for the people who got injured during the landing. Every section of the tent was full. The patients inside had wounds of all kinds. Some minimal and some on the verge of death. There was not enough doctors or people with medical expertise to look after them. The only ones were Abby and Jackson, who were not nearly enough to help all the people inside.

"Reyna, just because I've been shot doesn't mean you need to treat me like a baby." Raven smiled slightly.

"What happened? How were you and Murphy the only people left in the dropship?" Finn asked with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know. When it ended everyone walked outside and they never came back in. Murphy showed up later." Raven answered before she groaned in pain.

"Did you hear anything?" Reyna questioned, confusion was all over her expression. She desperately wanted to find out what happened that night, and she knew it was not possible for that many people to disappear without a trace. But Raven's answer was the opposite of the one Reyna was expecting from the way she shook her head, letting a small sigh past her lips.

"No, I heard them talking but nothing else." She replied, pressing her lips together in a tight line, feeling sorry about not being able to give them an answer that could help them.

Reyna nodded as a response to what Raven said, she rubbed her temples in attempt to soothe the headache that started increasing.