8

FEARLESS | viii.
"May we meet again."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna was in the woods away from Polis, she stood in the clearing she and Talia used to spend their free time at.

She was sitting down on the grass. She had a stone in front of her, carving Talia's name on it.

Reyna wanted to find some closure about what happened and she wanted to bury Talia properly but she knew neither of those things could happen.

She wanted to grieve Talia but first she had to accept she was really gone. Even though she saw her dying, she would never forget that day, there was a part of Reyna that still didn't believe that Talia was gone.

Once she was done with carving, she set the stone down and traced her finger over Talia's name, a sad smiled formed on her face. Her eyes were glossy as she exhaled deeply and looked up into the sky.

"Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim." (May we meet again.) She whispered with a shaky breath coming out of her lips.

Reyna rose up from the ground dusting off her pants and turning around without looking back. She had to be in Polis for Ascension Day so got up on her horse and rode back to the capital.

When she made it there she led Nyx to her stable and walked inside the tower.

Reyna made her way to the throne room, where the ceremony was gonna be held. And as she got closer she noticed Clarke waiting by the door.

Lexa joined Reyna's side and both of them walked over to Clarke.

"Commander." She greeted Lexa with her head bowed down slightly. "I thought you weren't coming."

"I don't know about Lexa but I was busy." Reyna answered carelessly as Lexa motioned for the guards to open the door. The three of them walked inside.

"Doing what?" Clarke asked.

"None of your business." Reyna was quick to reply but Clarke squinted her eyes in suspicion.

The door was opened again revealing the nightbloods and some of the other people who made their way inside the throne room.

They all greeted Lexa and stood around her. Reyna shifted her gaze and noticed Aden, she walked over to him and nudged his side with her elbow making him flinch. She let out a laugh but Aden scoffed in annoyance.

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒  ↠  the 100 (editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें