2

FEARLESS | ii.
"You're just a traitor."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The morning sun poured through the windows of the rover, the sunlight flickering over Reyna's face. She closed her eyes, savored the bright light that came after a long night of sitting cooped up in the rover. Reyna and Bellamy argued most of the night while they were trapped. Argued because they disagreed on everything. She'd suggested that they get out and continue on foot, as expected Bellamy didn't agree with her. And so they went on, arguing about irrelevant things, cursed at each other, brought up their mistakes form the past. She'd almost hurled her dagger at him when he mentioned Darius but Indra scolded both of them and Reyna knew she'd receive more of Indra's reprimands when they were back in Polis. She'd either make her train until she fainted or clean the stables, and Reyna wasn't exciting for either of that.

"It's been hours. What are they waiting for?" Bellamy asked, shaking his head with a sigh of impatience.

"Even with the light, I don't see anyone." Kane responded.

"That's because they don't want us to see them." Reyna huffed, folding her hands on her lap, "Or they already left."

"I say we make a run for it." Monty added and Reyna nodded in agreement.

"I agree with Monty, even if they attack us we'll be able to fight them." She said and Kane shook his head in disagreement causing her to groan, "You have your guns, Indra and I have our weapons."

"No. That's what they want us to do." He sighed, "If we go out there we're doing exactly what they expect of us."

"Kane, they're right." Indra added, glancing between Monty and Reyna, "The ones out there can wait longer than we can." She told Kane who looked down with a huff escaping his lips.

"Okay, Bellamy." He raised his head up, "You get in the turret and you cover us. Once we get to that ridge over there, we'll cover you." He told Bellamy the plan.

"Copy that. Run fast." Bellamy said before opening the turret and standing up carefully with his gun held in his hands. The others watched him impatiently while he stood silent for a few longer moments, "They're here." He informed everybody and Reyna tucked her dagger back into her corset and took her sword out.

"Everybody out, or the boy dies." An unknown voice spoke harshly and Bellamy was pulled out of the rover through the turret.

"Okay! We're coming out. Don't hurt him." Kane shouted and cautiously opened the back door. As soon as he did everyone was dragged out of the rover by men dressed in black with masks concealing their faces.