7

FEARLESS | vii.
"You're the ones who burned three hundred of my warriors alive."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Reyna, Bellamy and Octavia had made it out of the tunnel and headed back to the dropship. Reyna walked in the ahead with her sword in her hand looking out for threats while Bellamy was carrying Lincoln behind her with Octavia by his side.

"Speed up, Blakes." Reyna glanced back at the two. "We need to make it back before he wakes up or he'll try to kill us."

"Do you want to carry him?" Bellamy panted, slowly moving with Lincoln in his arms.

"I never said I wanted to carry him." Reyna growled. "He's too large for me to drag him around."

"Well, then stop complaining." Bellamy huffed.

"Go to hell." Reyna added rolling her eyes.

"Shut up both of you." Octavia snapped in annoyance.

When they made it to the dropship they climbed up to one of the upper levels. Bellamy carried Lincoln up the ladder and they laid him on the floor.

"Okay, Bellamy you lift him up we'll put the restraints on his hands and then we'll move down to his feet." Reyna stated and both of them nodded in comprehension.

Bellamy moved behind Lincoln's head and wrapped his arms around his chest before he lifted him up. Octavia and Reyna each restrained one of his wrists and then moved to his feet. Once they were done they all sat on the stools and started at the grounder in front of them.

"What do we do now?" Octavia asked, her eyes still focused on Lincoln in concern.

"Clarke could know something." Reyna shrugged.

"We'll get her." Bellamy said and they both nodded, Reyna stood up and put her bag and sword down on the stool.

"Let's go." She moved towards the hatch and opened it.

"I'm going to stay here, incase anything happens." Octavia added glancing between the two.

"O.." Bellamy whispered.

"I'll be fine, Bell, just get her as fast as you can." Octavia told them before they moved down the ladder.

They ran out of the dropship and towards Camp Jaha. Both of them sprinted through the woods without speaking a word to each other. The camp came to view and they noticed people huddled around the entrance of the Ark. Jaha and Abby were having a speech but Reyna and Bellamy were too far away to hear. When they came to the gate and walked inside the camp, they pushed the people around looking for Clarke.