4

FEARLESS | iv.
"Parting. Such sweet sorrow."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The sun was already out and the sunlight was shining brightly through the tree branches. The group was running through the woods. Sprinting to get to the destination that the grounder drew on the map. They were running for a couple of hours and everyone was getting tired but Finn insisted that they made no stops on the way, eager to get to Clarke.

"Everyone, eyes peeled. We're in Grounder territory." Bellamy reminded them.

"No shit, Sherlock." Reyna muttered under her breath.

"Everything is Grounder territory." Murphy added. "I can't keep running." He panted before he stopped and doubled over, placing his hands on his knees. "We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth." He raised his chin slightly to look at Finn who snapped his head in his direction, anger and irritation clouding his features. But before he could say or do something, Reyna spoke up.

"We have to hope that he did and this isn't a trap." She sighed and stopped as well. Finn who was the only one who wanted to keep moving looked at the rest of the group, seeing that they weren't moving. He started walking back towards them with his fists balled in rage, and when he was there, he grabbed Murphy's shoulder, pulling him forward. "Keep moving." He harshly ordered, sending Murphy a hard glare before Reyna gripped his arm and pushed him away.

"Guys, just calm down." Bellamy comment broke up the fight that was about to start between the three. Reyna was glaring at Finn and then her eyes trailed over to Bellamy who approached and dragged the Collins boy away.

Once the two were in a small distance Bellamy said, "We can give him a minute."

"No, we can't. You heard what that Grounder said. They'll outlive their usefulness." Finn argued with a raised tone, catching both Murphy's and Reyna's attention. The two looked at each other, before Murphy took a step forward, ready to see what Finn was angry about. But, Reyna placed his hand in front of his chest to stop him, "Stay here, I'll handle it." She told him calmly and he slightly nodded as an answer.

She slowly approached Bellamy and Finn, her hands crossed over chest and her eyes narrowed as she listened on what the argument was about.

"I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head." Bellamy scolded Finn.

"What else was he supposed to do?" Finn scoffed in disbelief. "Let him go?"