Chapter 98. The Plan in Action.

Ricky
The Next Morning.
"Baby, wake up." I shake the small figure. It was still dark out and this flight was early. "Come on love."

She groans in reaction and rolls to the other side, causing me to roll my eyes. "God...whyy."

"I know I know, but come on." I needed to do this quickly before my emotions tell me not to. "Let's go."

"Okay..okay." About to get off of the bed, Nini grabs my hand and pulls me to her. She doesn't even turn back to me but just talks to her. "Hey, you okay?"

"What? Why wouldn't I be?"

"I'm just asking, that's all." She let's go of my hand.

"I-..okay." I plant a kiss on her forehead. "I already got ready. I'll wait."

"Mhm." She forced herself up and heads to the bathroom. I lay on the bed, taking out my phone.

I immediately text William.

Williams ✌️
                                                  Hey? You up?

Yeah. I'm up. I'm already there.

That early? You didn't have to.

I'm taking precautions Richard.
Be lucky I'm even here.

Yeah yeah. Whatever. Make sure
she's safe please.

Don't stress about it.

I swipe off my phone and find myself staring at nothing. I was completely zoned out and I knew that I was, I just didn't want to get out of it. It was peaceful and seemed to heal and get rid of whatever thoughts were in my head.

It didn't take off as much as I wanted to be honest.

I don't know if she's caught on but I'm praying she'll go along with one of the two options of the plan. If she goes with none, then we're going to have some trouble.

"Uh, Ricky." I hear Nini call from the bathroom. I snap out of it and answer.

"Yes?"

"You packed everything right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just noticed that your bag seems pretty small, that's all."

"Don't worry about it. It's all in there."

I pinch between my eyes. I'm praying that she doesn't look in that duffle bag.

"Okay." She responds.

I push myself off of the bed and put on my shoes. Nini doesn't normally take long so I guess it's best to get as ready as I can.

I slip on my black converse and head to the kitchen. Nini made sure it was fresh and polished like 10 times and that quickly made me realize how special she is. Not the cleaning, but she how make's sure she does everything right.

I hadn't turned on any of the lights so it was still very dark. The small blue of the dark sky gave enough light for me to see the shadow figures of the kitchen sink and counter.