Chapter 5.

Nini
    Ricky, still laying on the ground trying to sleep, shuffles constantly as I begin cleaning up the mess I had to leave on the floor. Moving so I don't hit him, I push the lights he occasionally decided to trip on, into the box I bought for cleaning.
    Finally finished cleaning, I throw out the box and look at my newly decorated dorm room that somehow has an actual kitchen in it.
   "And that's off the list.." I tell myself quietly.
I look at my phone to see the time. It was only 9:26 but I figured it was best to go to sleep since I actually have more classes tomorrow.
   Walking over to my bed, I notice that Ricky, who has already fallen asleep, hasn't changed; but instead put on his suit jacket once again.
I want to say something but I figured it was best to let him be. Noticing that I had brought more blankets than needed, I place a blanket over his very thin one in the feeling of guilt before turning off the lights and heading to bed.

Ricky 4:56 A.M
Waking up, I wasn't as cold or as uncomfortable as I initially that I would be but it was definitely a shock figuring out I woke up so early. Sitting up, I realize that I might've ripped my suit coat, causing me to shuffle and look around myself like a dog chasing its tail. Turns out, it wasn't... until I decided to spin like a crazy rat.
"For fucks sakes.." I quietly whisper to myself as I take off the suit jacket. Getting up, I go to my suitcase and look for shorts and a t-shirt, but instead I end up with a muscle shirt and very stretchy, black ripped jeans.
"How am I suppose to run in these.." I question myself as I look at the pair of jeans. I continue to look through not only my suitcase, but my large duffle bag where I keep all of my gym clothes, but came up with nothing for some reason.
Giving up, I zip up my bags before standing up. Before going into the bathroom, I notice how peaceful Nini looks even when she is in the most hazardous positions. Smiling, I force myself into the bathroom and out the door.

Finally outside, I look at the possible routes to take around campus that won't lead me to surrounding death which is the darkness of the current sky. Putting in my headphones, I begin jogging, but the jeans aren't necessarily helping.

2 HOURS LATER. 6:32 A.M

   Out of breath, I finish my 16th lap of the morning and I think it's better if I stop now than look like a fucked up zombie later.
   Looking up from my watch, I notice the Tim Hortons in front of me before tapping my front pocket horrendously in search of my wallet, which just happens to be there.
    "Lucky me.." I say quietly as I enter the building.
    "Hi. Welcome to Tim Hortons, what can I get for you today?" The woman asks as I reach the counter.
    "I'll have a triple triple with 2 pumps of mocha and extra sugar, and a Boston creme donut," I answer as I take out my wallet.
    "Alright, will that be all?"                                   As close as I was to saying yes, I thought about how sensitive Nini was about getting breakfast in the morning.
   "Uh, no. Can I also have a double double with no sugar and the number 4?" I answer once again, taking out a $20.
   "Alright. That'll be $17.27 and that will be right up." She replies. I force a smile as I hand her the twenty dollar bill.
   "Keep the change." I say before she can return any of the money back. She gives me an enduring smile and I return the favor.
    Carrying the cup holder, with the bags on top wasn't a problem...until I realized how far the dormitories are from the Tim Hortons.

Flashback*
   "Thanks Carol..." I whisper as she lets me inside, "Sorry for intruding so early, just wanted to get Nini some breakfast."
   "Oh that's fine honey. Didn't think you'd come at 8 on a Saturday though." She responds, closing the door.
   "Right. Sorry. She's still in her room?" I ask.
An assuring nod allows me to begin climbing up the stairs until a realization stops me.
   "Oh carol, this is for you." I say as I hand her a bag. "Number 7. Fresh."
   "Thank you, Ricky." She replies, taking the bag. "Nini is so lucky to have you." I respond by giving her a slight smile before continuing up the stairs.
   Finally at her door, I open it slowly, making sure I don't scare her in any way.
   "Nini.." I whisper at a louder tone, "you awake?"
   Nini, coming into sight, was in the most normal position I've ever seen her sleep in, causing me to smile endearingly.
   "Nini," I repeat, sitting on her bed, "hello?"
  It wasn't until 3 "Nini's" later that she had finally awoken from her deep sleep.
   "Jesus," I say laughing quietly, "you really seemed to enjoy your sleep huh?"
  "You are the most cutest and annoying person ever," she responds, sipping on her coffee, "anyways, what are you doing up so funky like? Not once have I seen you go out to run or let alone wake up early." She says, tugging on my sweaty t-shirt.
     "I guess people change huh?" I respond smiling.
"The smile she gave back was a smile I'll never forget" I say to myself walking out.

***
  Unlocking the dorm room, I notice Nini, is still asleep. Placing the cup holder down, I take off my headphones before heading to her bed.
    "Nini." I say in a regular tone. After no response. I repeat myself once more. After no response again, I couldn't decide whether or not to kick or shake the bed, so I did both.
    "Nini!" I shout, catching her attention.
    "Jesus Christ!" She yells as she flings up like a jack in the box. "Oh my god can you NOT do that!?"
     "Sorry. There's food on the table for you. Just wanted to let you know." I respond smiling.
     "And you couldn't wait till I was awake?!"
     "I probably could've but I guess there wouldn't be much fun in that would there?" I tease laughing, "anyhow, I'm going to take a shower."
     "Okay....." she whines, flopping back down on the bed. "If I'm still asleep when you get out, don't wake me up. I swear."
   "No promises."

Hoped you guys enjoyed. I've been debating whether or not to post long chapter or short ones, such as these. Let me know so I can find out!

Shout out to @Joanneisreal