Not an Update, But Far More Important

I have this amazing platform and this is the best way for me to use it. This world is slowly dying because of our thoughts. Our view on other people and I'm disgusted by the things going on in our world right now and I'm here to speak my mind.

Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter.

All Lives CANNOT FUCKING matter until Black Lives Matter. I am not saying that other people don't matter but you aren't going to give everyone a band aid if only 1 person got hurt are you?
I see this shit online, officers macing and arresting innocent people who are trying to fight for their community, for equality. I know that there are police officers out there who are out there doing what they are supposed to be doing and protecting everyone + protesting with them, but there are also some who can't do shit right and are plain pigs.
I am a POC (Person of Color) and I will fight for my community and I hope you will to.

Black People, who are humans just like everyone else, have to teach their children to do certain things differently because of the color of their skin and if they don't? They might not live long enough to teach their kids the same thing.

WHEN DID GOING FOR A JOG BECOME DANGEROUS?

PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING TO NOT WEAR A MASK BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM UNCOMFORTABLE. BECAUSE THEY HAVE TROUBLE BREATHING WHEN THEY GO FOR A JOG BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE PROTESTING BECAUSE THEY CANT EVEN GO FOR A GOD DAMN JOG WITHOUT FEARING FOR THEIR LIFE.

I CAN GO OUT AND NOT HAVE SOMEONES KID GET PULLED AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE IM "DANGEROUS"

I CAN GO FOR A JOG FOR FUCKS SAKES.

I MAY NOT HAVE WHITE PRIVILEGE BUT I HAVE SOME PRIVILEGE AND IM GOING TO USE EVERY LITTLE BIT OF IT RIGHT!

I'm not black, but I see you, understand?
I'm not black, but I hear you.
I'm not black, but I mourn with you.
#BlackLivesMatter #BlackVoicesHeard

Clear Rock is here to support each and everyone single one of you, but only if you can do the same

Clear Rock is here to support each and everyone single one of you, but only if you can do the same. All lives can't matter until black lives matter. Say it with me.

Black Lives Matter.
Black Lives Matter.
Black Lives Matter.
Black.Lives.Fucking.Matter.

-CR❤️