Chapter 59.

Ricky
  It's been..what..3 hours? I-I don't know but I just..keep replaying the moment over and over. It just doesn't make sense. None of it fucking makes sense. I'm not even sure I want it to make sense.
Gina gave me a hoodie. I'm going to go on a limb and say it's EJ's.
I've been sat at the hospital and I haven't been allowed to see Nini. I'm...I guess you can say stripped of my emotions for the night. There's nothing to just..think of anymore except her.
A figure sits next to me. I didn't even have to look at her.
"Hey Willow." I say.
"Hi Ricky." Her voice was sad, and..I don't blame her. "You okay?"
"I-..no." I sigh, "I admit but how are you? How are you holding up?"
"I don't know. I didn't know this was happening and when I found out..I was just confused. Shocked. Pissed."
"And that's just the truth of the world, isn't it? You'll eventually feel all possible emotions wether you want to or not."
"This world's a mess. Nini has told me that so many times."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yup. But she would always end it with you, saying that it's the little things people do. I always knew she was talking about you."
I hide my grin. Of course she did.
"She talked about you y'know. She said you were a whole different type of amazing. You and Hunter had this..great chemistry and it just worked so well."
"Well Hunter's a jackass so..let the chemistry run down the drain."
I managed to chuckle with her words. Hunter really is a jackass.
"Willow, if I've learned anything about love, it's that; it's one of the 2 most motivating forces. Fear is the other. When we're..afraid..we pull away from everyone. When we're in love, we're more open to things, more passionate. Hunters scared. Your scared. We're all scared but you'll find love soon and realize it."
"Have you found love?"
I lean back in my chair, and cross my arms.
"I..uh..I don't know. I don't think I have because I know love is as strong as people say it is, if not stronger. With the things that I've felt, it couldn't even be love. Attraction may just be it for me."
"Your attraction to Nini is obvious."
"Is it really?"
"Yeah. It really is. I've always thought you 2 were the definition of love."

Flashbacks* (Moments)
"I'm telling you Nini, movie nights will be good for us. It's gives us a break every now and then." I set the bag of snacks on the desk.
"I have homework to do, and movie nights? Really? We don't have time for breaks." She continues to study, ignoring me as I stand beside her desk. I cross my arms and patiently wait, which I could tell was bothering her. "Ricky. What do you want?"
"A movie night. That's what I want."
"Go watch a movie. That's considered a movie night isn't it?"
"With you. Seriously, you're either in class or sitting here. It's not healthy."
"And what makes you think a movie night will make me healthier?"
"It won't, but maybe I'll get to see you smile for once."
"You've seen me smile."
"Not recently."

"Ugh, I'm bored Nini. How long do you stay at the library for?" I fidget with my pencil.
"Until I'm done studying. Keep working, your doing good."
I hate this. I don't get how she can study for so long without getting bored out of her mind. I can study for maybe..30 minutes tops before I have to get up and do something else. Maybe I have ADHD I don't know.
"I'm going to be right back. I got to grab a book." Nini states, getting up. "Don't do anything dumb. Seriously."
I nod as I continue to fidget with my pencil. I've noticed that she tends to take school way to seriously. It's ridiculous at times. I think I have to like..force feed her at times. She won't eat for a while because guess what? She's stuck in a world of her own.
I reluctantly force myself to continue writing notes. Ms Key is what I think the worst professor in the world. I mean, what idiot decides to give you 30 notes to write down?

  Nini hasn't returned yet and it's been what? 10 minutes? I get that this place is big but it can't be that big.
I put my pencil down and get up. I head the direction Nini went and begin looking through the aisles. It was late so no one was really here.
"Nini?" I question out loud. I didn't care if anyone was here reality wise. "Oi, where are you?"
  I continue to go down and look every where. I don't know if I'm lost or if she is, but either way...I have no fucking clue where am I so.
"Nini? Seriously? Where are you?"
For some reason I was scared. I don't know why, it was just a library.
"N-"
"What?" I jump at the voice. I turn around to see Nini holding 2 books. "What's wrong?"

"I can assure you, you won't die from a cut." She continues to wipe the blood off my face. I've taken note to not skateboard across rocky surfaces. "But damn why is it so deep?"
"I wish I knew." I wince at the alcohol she began to pour on my face. "Warning, will you?!"
"I'm not sorry." She closes the bottle of rubbing alcohol and picks up the cloth.
I've never really been this close to her for a while. I stare at her brown eyes which were focused on the cut. She would make eye contact with me every now and then but she would just return back to fixing my face.
"Hello? Did you hear me?"
"What?"
"I asked where did you fall?"
"I-.." I stumble over my words. "I d-don't know."
"You don't know where you fell? Outside campus or.."
"I don't know."

***
I lean forward and put my arms on my knees.
"Maybe I have felt love before."

Opinions on the book so far? Good? Bad? Sad? I don't know heh.
Enjoy Your Day or Night!
V&C
-CR❤️