85; leukophobia

leukophobia - the fear of the color white
Roonie's POV

I ran my hands down the dress again. I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking out.

"Roonie!" Charlie squealed. "You look gorgeous."

"Drop dead, gorgeous," Cameron added.

"Thanks, you guys." I smiled.

"It's time for hair and makeup," Charlie said holding up the brushes. I walked over and sat down in the seat in front of the mirror.

Charlie worked on my makeup while Cameron did my hair.

"Are you ready to marry my idiot brother?" Cameron asked.

I laughed. "Yes. I'm more than ready."

"Roonie, you look so good. I can't get over it!" Charlie said. "Grayson's gonna faint when he sees you."

"I hope not." I laughed. "We have to get married first."

"And then he'll faint."

I laughed once again and stared deeply into the mirror. This was really about to happen. In two hours, I would marry the love of my life, my soulmate, and best friend.

Grayson's POV

"I'm gonna throw up," I said. "I'm so nervous!" Ethan and Dylan laughed.

"You better not throw up, daddy. You'll ruin your suit," Sean said. I smiled.

"I'm just so excited." I stared into the mirror. I tugged on my blazer and ran my hands through my hair.

"Here, have a ginger ale," Dylan said tossing me a can. "Roonie says it helps with nausea."

"No, Uncle Dylan. 7Up helps," Sean said taking the can from me.

"Same thing, Sean."

"No, Mommy said ginger ale has too much sugar." He walked over and placed the can back in the mini fridge. "Drink water."

He handed me a bottle of water. "Thanks, Sean."

He just smiled and checked himself out in the mirror again. I chuckled as he moved his navy blue blazer aside and tugged at his baby pink suspenders. He also had a matching baby pink bow tie.

"Don't stare too long at yourself, Sean. Some of us have to use the mirror too," Ethan said. He picked Sean up off of the stool he was standing on and placed him on the floor so he could use the mirror.

"Wait your turn, Uncle E."

"Sean, you've checked yourself out like 5 times now. I've waited long enough." I laughed.

"Alright, just don't break the mirror, ugly ass." I gasped and Dylan laughed hysterically.

"Sean, don't say that!" I scolded.

"What'd you say?" Ethan asked. He swiftly picked Sean up off of the ground and held him upside down. "Take it back!"

Sean just laughed. "No!"

-

"We're almost there," Ethan said. I smiled. "Gray, are you crying again?"

"No," I said quickly wiping my tears.

"He's crying," Sean said. I laughed.

"I just... I just can't believe this is happening."

Ethan smiled and parked the car. The four of us got out. The guests were starting to get seated down by the shore. Roonie's car would arrive soon with the rest of the girls.