79; fakelophobia

fakelophobia - the fear of envelopes
Roonie's POV *1 Month Later; September*

I pulled up to the airport. Grayson and Ethan immediately ran over. I popped the trunk open and they put their stuff away before getting in.

"Hi," I said with a bright smile.

"Hi, Daddy!" Sean said excitedly. "Hi, Uncle E!"

"Hi," they responded in unison. Grayson leaned over the glove compartment and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"How was the meeting?" I asked.

"It was cool," Grayson said.

"We just talked about new merch and stuff," Ethan said with a shrug.

"I'm just glad to be home," Grayson said looking over at me and smiling.

"Guess what?" Sean asked.

"What?" Grayson turned in his seat and faced Sean.

"I got a reading award and I scored the highest on my math test last week." He smiled brightly.

"Attaboy." Grayson gave Sean a fist bump. "Keep it up, okay?"

"Okay." He smiled brightly. We stopped at a red light and Grayson reached over placing his hand on my thigh. I smiled.

"I missed you," I said softly.

"I missed you too." He leaned over and placed a kiss to my lips.

For the past month, I've done nothing but hang out with Grayson. After work every day, I'll go to his house and stay there until around 9 o'clock and then Sean and I leave. We're
back to our regular schedule. I drop off Sean and Grayson picks him up.

After that night where we talked about what we were, we never talked about it again. We just kind of unofficially decided we'd wait for the time to be right.

-

"What are you doing now?" I asked while laying on Grayson's bed. He was sitting at his computer typing stuff in.

Sean was sleeping and so was Ethan.

"It's just some stuff."

"What type of stuff?"

"Stuff that I can't talk about until it happens." He turned and flashed me a smile. He looked stressed out. I frowned.

"You look stressed, Gray."

"I am." I got off of the bed and walked over.

"Then take a break."

"But if I stop then-"

"Take a break, Gray." He looked up at me. "Relax your mind, take a breath, and empty your head."

I placed my hands on his shoulders and rubbed his shoulders softly.

"Fine." He smiled. I continued to do that and he threw his head back and looked up at me. I placed a kiss on his lips. He turned back to the screen.

I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on top of his. I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Come lay with me. You're gonna keep thinking about it if you sit here and stare at it." I moved away and walked over to the bed. He just smiled and crawled in beside me.

I sat up and he lied down placing his head on my chest so I could hold him. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"Stop stressing, it'll be fine." He smiled.

We sat there in silence. He sat up and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss. It grew more and more intense.

"Grayson," I said looking at him.