80; erotophobia

erotophobia - the fear of s😳x
Roonie's POV

"What?" He asked softly.

"Sorry, I skipped over my bullet points. Let me collect my thoughts again-"

"Roonie-"

"Personally, I can't even remember why I came here-"

"Roonie-"

"It's one in the morning. I'm probably sleep walking right-"

"Roonie!" I looked up at Grayson who had the brightest smile on his face.

"Yes?" He just leaned in and placed a soft kiss to my lips. He pulled away and caressed the side of my cheek. "I remember my bullet points now."

He laughed and stared at the ground before looking up at me.

"I would like to go over my bullet points please," I said awkwardly.

"Okay." He smiled, his bottom lip was tucked between his teeth.

"Bullet point number one," I said. "Our past. Grayson, when I fell for you, it was unintentional. But I loved you and you gave me the best 3 years a girl could ask for."

I paused and took a moment before continuing.

"Bullet point number two. Reuniting. When you accidentally stabbed yourself with a screw driver and showed up to my job, it was unintentional. But you came back and our journey as best friends was continued, and I'm very grateful." He chuckled. "Bullet point number three. Our rekindled love. From the moment we reunited, I knew that my feelings for you would never change. And you've shown me that your feelings haven't changed either. You've shown me nothing but love since we reunited and I thank you for that."

I stopped. "Is that it?"

I shook my head. "Bullet point number four." I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. Positive thinking, Roonie. "I love you."

"I'm sorry, can you speak up? I don't think I heard you?" I laughed.

"I love you, Grayson Dolan."

"What?"

I looked at him. He smiled brightly. "I love you... and I mean it."

He chuckled and immediately grabbed my face, placing his lips on mine. He broke the kiss and placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you too," He said softly. His hands moved away from my cheeks and held my hands.

"I love you, Dolan."

"I love you more, Carter."

"That's not possible." He laughed.

"Oh, it is." I laughed and closed my eyes.

Feeling his face this close to mine, the way his forehead rested on mine, was amazing. He told me he loved me and I was finally able to say it back.

I opened my eyes to see that Grayson's eyes were closed too. Probably deep in thought. I took in a deep breath and placed another kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss.

"Grayson?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna... um..." He pulled away and looked at me. "Never mind. Never mind."

He laughed. "Roonie, I want to share a moment of love and intimacy with you. Will you let me?" I smiled and nodded.

[A/N: it gets 😳 here]

He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips before laying me down slowly. The kiss was passionate and beautiful. He was slow with his movements and that's what I loved about him. He took his time and waited for me to be ready. He never forced me to do things and he always asked. He always used kind words and never disgusting ones that made me uncomfortable. He never tried to touch me and lure me into having sex with him because loved me for more than my outer shell. He only touched me when I wanted to be touched and respected my body and soul as one. That's what I love about Grayson Dolan.