34; koinoniphobia

koinoniphobia - the fear of a room full of people
Roonie's POV:
Wedding Countdown - 4 days

"I'm so excited I could literally throw up," I said to Grayson. He laughed and looked up at me. He was lied on his back with his arms behind his head while I sat on my knees and talked about our wedding. Everything for the wedding was set and planned out.

"Chill before you do," he said with a laugh.

"I'm just really, very, absolutely excited," I said. He laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me to his chest. We lied there in silence for a moment, my ear pressed against his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Your heart is going bubum bubum bubum..."

I laughed and ran his fingers through my hair. "My heart only beats like this for you."

He kissed the top of my head sending waves of happiness through my body. This boy knew every way possible to make me happy.

"You wanna hear my heartbeat?" I asked with a smile.

"Why not?" I smiled and got up grabbing my stethoscope from my bag. "She's a nurse already!"

I laughed. I placed the eartips in his ears and handed him the drum. He placed the diaphragm to my chest.

"Miss Carter, would you please breath in and out for me?" I laughed and did as told. "Big deep breaths."

"What's it sound like doc?"

"Sounds like the heartbeat of an angel."

We both laughed hysterically. He smiled and placed his forehead on mine.

"We're so cringe," he said.

"But we're best."

"Stop being cheesy, you dork."

"Grayson, can you sing to me?" I asked.

"I don't know how to sing."

"You can sing anything."

"I don't want to..."

"For me?" He sighed and began singing twinkle twinkle little star. There was a knock at the door and I frowned and looked up at Gray.

"Come in," he answered.

"Are we having pineapple pizza at your guys' wedding?" Ethan asked.

"Obviously, E." I laughed.

"Also, you guys are getting married in like 4 days and literally still act like 8 year olds singing twinkle twinkle little star." He walked out of the room and Grayson and I looked at each other in silence before laughing.

I lied down. My head on his shoulder and my left leg wrapped around the lower half, using him as a body pillow. He smiled and rubbed my outer thigh.

"You're so gorgeous," he said looking down at me and placing a kiss on my lips.

"You-" I stopped feeling the sudden urge to vomit.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I just gagged."

"Is it because I kissed you?" I laughed.

"Yeah, your breath stinks." He chuckled.

"No you."

I flipped him off and placed a kiss on his lips.

Grayson's POV:

"I'm so excited," I said to Dylan. We were currently all bowling. It was kind of like a bachelor party except Roonie was there with all of her girl friends.