31; anthophobia

anthophobia; the fear of flowers
Roonie's POV:
Wedding Countdown: 4 weeks

"She's engaged!" Taylor yelled at the top of her lungs as I walked into the gym.

"She's so grown!" Bri yelled. I laughed and walked over to where all of the girls were putting their shoes on.

"Hi, guys..."

"So, how was Jersey?" Digna asked.

"It was fun. We spent a lot of time with his family and planning the wedding."

They all squealed.

"Please tell me it's here in LA!" Taylor begged.

"It is..." I said softly. "I kinda feel bad though."

"Why?"

"The reason we're having it here is because it makes it easier for my grandma to attend, but his whole family is flying down. And he's got more family than I do..."

"Is his family okay with the decision?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but I still feel bad."

"I think it's fine."

I shrugged.

"But anyway... Roonie, you crazy girl!" Joanna yelled while throwing a shoe at me. I laughed and caught it before throwing it back at her. "You're getting married!"

"It's not that big of a deal," I said with an eye roll.

"Shut up. I will literally drop kick your ass to Antarctica  if you say that again." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"It is a big deal, Roonie! You're getting married!" I smiled.

"I know... and you're all invited. So, you guys better show up." I laughed.

"We will, Roo."

-

"What flowers do you want for the wedding centerpieces?" Grayson asked. I sat on the bed and did my homework, while he sat from his desk putting together things for the wedding.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm asking you, Roonie."

"But it's our big day. You deserve a say in it too." He chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't know anything about flowers. It's your call, babe. You're really good at making things pretty." I laughed.

"Okay, how about this..." I ripped a sheet of paper out of my notebook and handed it to him with a pen. "You write 5 flowers that you think I'd like. And I'll write yours. If there's one that matches. That'll be the flower."

"Okay," He said. I watched intently as he wrote.

Lilac
Tulips
Roses
Orchids
Daisies

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yup," he said with a nod.

"Okay, now we set out lists down and look for one that's the same. If there's nothing the same... we'll ask Ethan to pick out of the list which one would be the best option."

He nodded.

"On go. Ready, set, go."

We both placed our lists down at the same time.

Plumeria
Freesia
Orchid
Dahlia
Sunflower

"Orchid," we both said softly.