Story 3, Chapter 29: Epilogue

Percy's POV:

I watched as Zoe kissed Johnathan on the cheek. They were both so in love, I never dared break them apart. Rue was kissing Peter, Elizabeth was holding Parker's hand as they kissed. I smiled as Eli kissed Bianca and Silena kissed Chase. Jackson was kissing Sally and Charles kissed Leah. Young love... I chuckled and kissed Annabeth, who kissed me back.

We watched as the little kids we knew began to frolic, playing in the grass.

"Where's my step-grandkids?" Demeter said to Hazel.

I saw Persephone whack her head for that.

"Mom! I told you to not call them that! It's not like they call you step-great-grandma!"

Demeter smiled at her daughter and laughed. I watched the sunset, eating chocolate strawberries.

"Seaweed Brain?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ever going to get sick of me?"

"No, never, Annabeth."

"Are you going to have affairs with mortal women?"

"Annabeth, why are you asking this?"

"Well, I honestly really want to have some demigod children that I can adopt. I'm okay if you do. I know you love me..."

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You're a great wife, Wise Girl," I said, grinning my goofy grin.

"Shut up, Seaweed Brain," she laughed, kissing me again.

"CUT THE PDA, DAD!" I heard Silena call out.

I laughed and kissed her briefly before walking away to the mortal world, looking for a blue slushie.

----4 years later----

I watched as my newest demigod child stepped into camp. I watched, waiting for the right time to claim her.

"She doesn't look like much, I bet you she's nothing!" an Ares camper yelled.

I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers, claiming him. They all gasped in shock.

"All hail Felicity Ryder, daughter of Perseus Jackson, god of the sea and swordsmanship, King of Olympus!"

I flashed down with Annabeth hot on my heels.

"Why, hello, daughter."

I saw all the other kids glaring at her enviously. Well, all except for my other demigod offspring.

"Mom!" they shouted, running to Annabeth.

"Meet your step-mother, dear."

Felicity looked at me with wide eyes that matched Regan's blue ones. I smiled sadly. I had lost her during the birth process. I had to get her to that disgusting orphanage that smelled like crap.

"Felicity, dear, I know it's hard without knowing who your real mother was, but her name was Regan Ryder. She was a great woman, a clear-sighted mortal like my mother, who is now the lady of the tides, an immortal being. Regan died giving birth to you," I held out a necklace that turned into a knife, "She wanted me to give you this. I gave it to her when we first began to date. She didn't marry me, but she still wanted you to have this. It turns into a knife when you tug on the locket. Inside the locket is a picture of your mother," I said, grinning.

She opened it and gasped. I felt a tear fall off my cheek.

"Annabeth and Regan got along well. It was just too bad she had to go. You look so much like her..."

With her red hair and blue eyes, she was like a copy. Her tan came from me, though.

"Well, I guess I should get going. See you all next time!" I called.

"WAIT!" came a shout.

I saw all of my children running.

"We want to meet our half-sibling!"

"WHAT?!" Felicity yelled.

"I'm Silena, goddess of magazines," she smiled at me.

"I'm Bianca, goddess of shoes," she laughed at this.

"The point is, they're all gods and goddesses. I have too many godly children and I can't go a day without them reciting their titles. It makes me want to mute them so badly, but I didn't give birth to machines."

I kissed Felicity's forehead and combed her hair with my fingers.

"I'll miss you, daughter."

"I'll miss you, too, Dad."

I gave her one last hug before returning to Olympus, feeling good.

"It's fun having step-kids," Annabeth smiled.

"I knew it'd be fun," I said in a mocking tone, receiving a slap from Annabeth.

"Shut up!"

We laughed, enjoying the sight of the mortal world that we were to rule over and manage for many years to come.

A/N:

YAYYYYYY! WE DID IT! WE FINISHED THE BOOK! I also have Percabeth One-shots and original stories to whoever is reading this other than myself... most of these views are probably mine... Anyway, I'd like to give a shout out to my friend, LilystarOfForestclan. I'll list her account below because she is AMAZHANG! Anyway, I hope people will read this and I'll look back when I'm 16 and be like who read this shit?

Signing off,

Lisa or YasQueennnnnnnnn

(I changed my name to MaidenDemigod4Life)