Story 1, Chapter 4: Friends Move In

After school, Percy's friends all came out to talk.

"So, where are you staying?"

"We have been staying in a hotel. After our residency is over we don't know."

"Guys! Come to my house! You'll have a blast! This is the house I consider the family house, which is where we can all live!"

"Percy... are you sure?"

"Of course, Wise Girl! You're all family to me."

They all piled in his car and they bobbed their heads to the music, stopping at Starbucks to grab a treat. Unfortunately, Hailey spotted them and decided to follow. After Percy and his friends had ordered, Annabeth pulled Percy in for a kiss. The kiss was so sweet. Annabeth felt the world melt away as she hugged the Seaweed Brain she loved.

Hailey ran over and slapped Annabeth. Hard. Annabeth looked in shock at the brunette standing before her.

"HOW DARE YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" She screamed.

"It was very clear that he was my boyfriend."

"You're new! You don't know him!"

"Actually I've known him since we were twelve."

"What?"

"We met at camp, when I took care of him. We were best friends for four years until we admitted that we had feelings for each other, and we've been dating for about two years now."

"But, how? All teenage relationships have broken down after six months at the most!"

"Percy and I have been through a lot together." Annabeth's voice darkened.

"Yeah, right."

"We're gonna go." Percy said, before running with his friends to the car, where they took their drinks on the go.

When they pulled up at the mansion, they were shocked. It was absolutely beautiful.

 It was absolutely beautiful

My jaw hit the floor.

"Percy... Where did you get the money for this?"

"For the past four years, I have been working at a job during the year. I make a good thousand each year, plus, my dad has been showering me in money. I also earn twice as much, because I literally use the mist. All of that sums up to more than a million dollars, and I got this house for half price, leaving me with enough money to buy food, furniture and everything, and using the mist to buy myself a car."

"Wow... when did you learn to use the mist?"

"I started when I had my second summer here. Chiron showed me, and I just keep practicing."

"Here. Let me show you around the house. This is the kitchen." He said, motioning to a room. It was beautiful!

 It was beautiful!