Story 3, Chapter 2: Gods...At School?!

Percy's POV:

I walked with Thalia to Chemistry. I laughed and entered the room, drinking water. When I saw who the new teacher was, I choked on it, hitting my chest to get rid of the moisture. It was Poseidon.

"Dad! What are you doing here?" I hissed.

"I'm teaching for some... reasons."

I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Hook, I'll be your Chemistry teacher for this last senior year of yours."

Flashback...

The gods all sat in their thrones, watching as the monsters smelled the air around them, some looking at Goode in confusion, before turning around. Poseidon bit his nails and stared anxiously at the earth. 

"Brother, we have to protect our children!"

"Yes, Barnacle Beard has a point."

"Owl Face, I appreciate it."

"How exactly do we protect them?"

"We keep an eye on them. We have to."

"What do you propose, Athena?"

"If we just follow them, we look like stalkers that glow, if we become... teachers?"

"Yes! Teachers! We'll use the mist!"

"Alright. Athena, you are Ms. Wiese, teaching Pre-Calculus, Ares, you're Mr. Warfan, teaching P.E., Hephaestus, you're Mr. Stone, teaching shop, Aphrodite, you're Ms. Beauty, teaching Home, Demeter, you're Ms. Leaf, you'll be teaching science, Hermes, you're Mr. Swift, you're teaching Greek, Hades, you're Mr. Dark, teaching art, Apollo, you're Mr. Sun, teaching band, Poseidon, you're Mr. Hook, teaching chemistry, I'm Mr. Spark, teaching History. Clear?"

"Crystal."

"Alright, school starts soon, we need to change the mist and get to the classrooms."

Flashback end...

I wrote down notes furiously, much to my father's surprise. When class was over, Poseidon pulled me over.

"Uh, Percy, how did you read and write?"

"I...uh, have contacts that help dyslexia."

"Oh..."

I walked out of class to my locker and slammed it shut. I pressed my forehead to the cold metal and gritted my teeth. I didn't know what to do. My friends all came a moment later with cookies and milk and they all groaned.

"Hades is teaching art!" Nico groaned. 

Will nodded his head and Rachel did, too.

"Zeus is teaching History!" Annabeth exclaimed.

Jason and Katie both nodded, their eyes showing fear.

"Poseidon is teaching chemistry!" I groaned.

Thalia and Travis nodded their heads, showing utter defeat.

"Hermes is teaching Greek!" Connor whined.

Leo and Calypso were nodding in agreement.

"Hephaestus is teaching shop," Frank muttered.

Hazel buried her head in her hands and Grover looked like he was going to cry.

"Aphrodite is teaching home!" Piper exclaimed.

"Yeah, Percy and Annabeth's favorite goddess!" Clarisse exclaimed sarcastically while Chris groaned in defeat.

"This is really creepy."