Story 2, Chapter 9: A New Partner...

Percy's POV:

I watched as Mr. Louis paired us up into groups. 

"Group 1: Annabeth, Ryan, Piper, Fred. 

  Group 2: Jake, Hazel, Leo, Rachel.

  Group 3: Percy, Thalia, Richard, Fiona.

  Group 4: Grover, Katie, Travis, Sabrina.

  Group 5: Connor, Abby, Will, Anika.

  Group 6: Chris, Clarisse, Jason, Evelyn.

I hope you enjoy your groups! Your topic in History will be Ancient Greece."

Thalia and I shared a glance. This was going to be a piece of cake. We sat in the corner of the room with beanbags. 

"So, Thalia and I are fluent in Greek, so we'll be doing the part about the language and gods."

"How do we know you're fluent? I bet you can't even tell us a word." Richard sneered.

"You wanna test me, Richard?"

"Richard, stop being mean to my future boyfriend. You can be mean to the goth girl."

"Shut up, Fiona," Thalia muttered.

"I'll prove to you that I can speak it if you wish."

"Ο Ρίτσαρντ είναι ενοχλητικός.(Richard is so annoying.)"

"Ναι, είναι ηλίθιος(Yes, he is an idiot)."

"Αναρωτιέμαι πόσο περήφανος θα ήταν αν ανακάλυπτε ότι ήμουν γιος του Ποσειδώνα.(I wonder how proud he'll be if he finds out I'm Poseidon's son.)"

"Η υπερηφάνειά του θα καταστραφεί.(His pride will be destroyed.)" Thalia chortled.

"Θα έχετε την ευκαιρία να ρίξετε ένα βέλος πάνω στον κώλο του!(You'll finally get a chance to shove an arrow up his ass!)" I exclaimed.

"So, believe us now, doofus?"

"I'll need my google translate."

"Σταματήστε να χάνετε το χρόνο μας. Σκοπεύω να περάσω, και δεν μπορώ να σε κρατήσουμε κάτω." I growled.

"Hey! I'm not wasting time! We're gonna pass, and it's gonna be because of me." 

I began to type my greek part. I looked over at Richard, who was playing games. I silently beckoned the teacher to come and check his screen. Mr. Louis came and peered down at Richard's game and slammed the computer screen down.

"What. Are. You. Doing."

"N-nothing!"

"Percy, tell us all."

"He was playing Pokemon."

We all began to laugh. Richard marched up to me and punched my face. I had the Curse of Achilles(A/N: Yes, I'm keeping it this time, even if it went away in HOO), so it only ended up breaking his hand. Annabeth fell over, laughing her heart out. Mr. Louis checked all our screens. Fiona had pulled up a fake one, covering her unfinished work.

"All of you have been doing nicely. I'm afraid Richard will have to be switched... with Mr. Jason Grace. All of you, get back to work. Group 3, delete Richard from your documents. Richard, your detention is two months now."

Richard was bawling his eyes out at this point, so I began to smirk. That is what he gets for lying about being an Olympian.

"Heyyyy, Percyyyyy." Fiona was purring like a cat.

"Fiona, are you a cat or a human?" I snapped.

"I'm a beautiful girl who needs a boyfriend like you..."

"Shut up, you're some girl who wears too showy clothes. I much rather prefer Annabeth's obsession with wearing my sweatshirts."

Annabeth was blushing and I pecked her cheek before putting my glasses back on and typing up more of our essay.

Later that day, I saw Richard coming up to Fiona.

"Hey, babe, you wanna go with me to the movies?"

Obviously he wanted fame...

"No! I'm interested in Percy, and Percy only!"

"Women these days... That kid steals everything from me. Why does he have to be hotter?" He whined.

"Because I deserve it more than you, dick." I rolled my eyes and I saw a limo pull up. 

Katie was waving from the seat.

"Yo, Jackson! Hop in!"

I jogged down, but Richard pushed me out of the way and got in the limo. About a few seconds later, there was an agonizing scream, then silence. Katie threw an unconscious Richard into the thorn bushes. Jocks were filming. I rolled my eyes and walked in, hugging Katie as we went inside.

I took out my phone.

PJ: I'm with Katie and the Olympians, today we have training. You guys can drive the car, I gave Thals the keys. I'll see you at 7:00 PM. :)

AC: Sounds cool!

JG: YOU GO GET THEM, PERCE!

TG: Yeah, for the rest of us, we'll meet at the vending machines in an hour. 

I relaxed and we drank coke and swam laps in the pool. Micheal didn't have to instruct me at all. We just hung out and swam. It was sick. Micheal and I raced all the time. I normally beat him. Sometimes, I let him win. We lounged around until I checked the time. 4:45.

"Guys, I gotta run!"

"Okay, see you!" Micheal called. 

Thalia pulled up in my car and I hopped in. We sped home and I sat down to do my homework. When I was finished, I just ordered a pizza for dinner. I was so tired. As we munched on the yummy, gooey, cheese pizza, I thought about the fun things we could do that night. 

"Guys, what fun things do you wanna do tonight?"

"I really want to finish that movie we started..."

"Okay, I'll get the snacks."

"SKITTLES!" Leo yelled and grabbed a bag of them.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a blue cookie from my mother. We sat down, watching with wide eyes. When the girl kissed the boy, I turned to Annabeth. I gave her a kiss(A/N: I know, I love romance! Don't judge me...)and pulled away. She held on, so we were kissing. Pretty soon, we were making out in the middle of the movie.

"Stop sucking your faces off and watch the actual movie!" Thalia rolled her eyes. 

Connor was staring at Thalia. Some...love? Connor was single and he had never dated anyone. Thalia was looking into his eyes with...love? Wow, today has gotten a whole lot weirder. When they noticed me staring, they immediately broke away. Piper began to squeal. 

"EEEEE! I feel love waves!"

"Shut it, Mclean."

I laughed. They were perfect.