Story 2, Chapter 16: College Life, Part 2

Annabeth's POV:

I groaned as I walked to the library. I felt a pair of arms come and wrap themselves around me and I heard a familiar whisper.

"Hey, babe. You wanna ditch your boyfriend and come with me instead?"

I judo flipped him, then stomped on his balls with my heels.

"No! Why are you men so weird?!" I rolled my eyes and headed off to the other library at Clarisse's school. It was close by. I made sure Micheal wasn't following me, and I ran inside the library.

I sighed in relief and asked the librarian for a private room and proceeded to read my textbook in there.

Clarisse's POV:

I scowled at the frightened stares all of the people were shooting in my direction as I passed all the kids in my school. There was even one kid who asked me out. I punched him in the face, and let's say his nose ain't perfect anymore. I slammed my locker shut and headed for my car. I saw a girl with honey blonde curls walking out, cautiously looking around. I caught the gray eyes and I knew who she was.

Annabeth.

I ran up to her and she ran to me.

"Clarisse!" she screamed and hugged me tightly.

The people were all staring. The jocks were drooling over her, the girls were glaring in envy, then the rest were shocked. Why? Didn't they know I had a life? I rolled my eyes at their stupidity. I got a phone call from Chris.

"Hey, babe," I said as I picked up the phone.

"Hey, I'm coming with Percy to pick you up. Percy forgot his shades today, so he'll stay in the limo, but the limo has Jackson on it, but I told him not to worry. Besides, there are so many other people with that last name anyway."

"Okay, I'm glad to see Prissy again, I miss him. How is he?"

"Great. He's winning big bucks from the Olympics."

"Wow. Chase is here right now. We'll see you in..."

"In five minutes."

"Okay, love you, bye."

I hung up and they were staring at me. 

"What?"

I rolled my eyes. I pulled down my hair and let the hair flow freely. Some jocks were drooling, but I sent them a glare that made them gulp and run away like mice. I rolled my eyes. I saw the limo pull up and they all stared as Chris hopped out.

"Hey, babe!" I yelled and I rushed into his arms.

"Hey, 'Risse!"

"Yo, wassup, Annabeth? Perce is waiting for you in the car."

"Man, I need to thank him for letting me ride in his limo," Chris said as he hugged me.

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" a girl stuttered, obviously shocked.

"Yeah, I have a life, thanks."

"He's hot..."

"I'm taken by Clarisse and only Clarisse."

I smirked and kissed him before stepping into the car, leaving them all shocked at the sight. I found Percy lounging on his chair, sipping a blue cotton candy milkshake.

"Yo, Jackson! It's great to see your loser butt!" I yelled.

"Nice to see you, too, Wart."

I doubled over laughing and we shared a glance. The people from outside the tinted window were staring at us. They probably heard everything. I let Percy borrow some red shades and he put them on. He poked his head out the window.

"Clarisse has a life, you know!" He yelled while the girls drooled.

We sped off to Starbucks. I approached the counter and ordered a dragon drink. Percy ordered a coffee with an extra pump of cream. Annabeth ordered a pink drink, and Chris ordered a White Mocha Frappuccino. We sat and talked. We all got home and we waved goodbye while Percy and Annabeth headed to their houses.

Thalia's POV:

I saw Connor at Jamba Juice talking to the girl... May, wasn't it? I crept over and heard them whispering. I put my finger to my lips and May simply gave me a glance of acknowledgment. I pounced on Connor, pushing my lips to his. He took one look at my eyes and lifted me off of him.

"Thals! It's great to see you! How long have you been here?"

"Just came because I saw you here when I was ordering my smoothie."