Story 2, Chapter 5: Step-Uncle Blofis

Paul's POV:

I missed Percy so much. I missed his smile and his laugh. Little Sabrina loved him so much. She waddles around, looking at everything. She often stares at his pictures. I love him. I got a call from my brother, Evan.

"Evan! How are you!"

"Good, Lil' bro."

"What do you need?"

"I'm visiting you for the weekend, is that okay?"

We were having our apartment redone, so we would have to stay with Percy for a week.

"Yes, but it'll be at my step-son's house--mansion. He's a senior at my school and he is providing us with the shelter of his house while our apartment is getting done. When are you arriving?"

"Tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM."

"Okay, I'll tell Percy."

"I'm bringing the kids. My wife will be coming, too."

I hung up. I called Percy.

"Hey, Paul! What's up?"

"My brother is going to visit us, but since we're going to your house, he'll be there. He arrives at 6:00 AM. Cool?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, see you."

"Bye!"

I hung up and we walked out of the Prius and into his driveway. I walked up the stairs and approached the magnificent house. I knocked. There was music going on inside of the house.

"Hi, Paul! Come on in!"

We saw all of Percy's friends partying in the house. I was confused. What were they doing here?

"What are they doing here?"

"They live with me. They moved, remember?"

"Oh, yeah."

I decided to eat the cake and food. It was delectable.

"Whoa! Who made these?"

"Me," Percy replied, dancing with Annabeth.

I sighed. "Young love."

Evan's POV:

I was a lawyer. I expected my children to have perfect academic grades. They're only in first grade, but they should be smart, nonetheless. I was confused. Why wasn't his step-son living with him? Why did he own the apartment, while his son lived in a mansion? I waved these thoughts away as I approached a magnificent house. They must be rich.

Percy's POV:

I combed my hair back and my friends all gathered with Mom and Paul. I prepared breakfast and it looked like this.

 I prepared breakfast and it looked like this

It smelled AMAZING. I heard a bell ring so I made my way over to the door and greeted the people with a smile. There was one girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes, then there was another girl with blonde hair and blue-gray eyes. There was a boy with dark-brown hair and hazel eyes, then a boy with dirty-blond hair and blue-gray eyes. I saw a woman come up. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had the perfect hourglass figure and she was looking good. A man with brown hair and brown eyes came up, looking shocked.