Story 2, Chapter 20: Future

Peter's POV:

I watched as a huge Percy Jackson fan stepped up on the stage of Camp Half-Blood.

"Then, he fought so bravely, killing the gods' worst enemy! He became so powerful! I want to be just like him!"

I clapped. No doubt, Percy was everyone's idol. Percy flashed in and smiled.

"I'm not that great."

We all laughed at his stupidity. Annabeth appeared next to him.

"Seaweed Brain, you know that's not true!"

Annabeth cradled two babies, giggling. A cabin sprung up out of nowhere with the sign, Percy Jackson.

"The Percy Jackson Cabin!"

The campers cheered and Annabeth looked sad.

"Percy, our children are demigods. How could they forgive us?"

"Annabeth, being a demigod isn't always bad."

"Yeah, right. I was booted from my goddess job. Now I'm just an immortal demigod!"

Wait, what?

"I know, Wise Girl. I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything about it. Since Zeus stepped down from the throne, Hera wouldn't let you take her place. There wasn't enough room, so we all took a vote. I voted for you staying, but Hera insisted. I'm so sorry, but it's okay. You'll still be mine for all eternity."

"Percy's the new king of gods?"

"Oh shit. Okay, fine. Yes, I am. I actually am not anymore, I gave that title to Zeus again. I am just a powerful god now."

"Oh."

"Annabeth, you'll see no harm coming out of this!"

"Percy, look at me. I know that the gods need to have children. I'm okay with you having babies with other mortal women."

"Wise Girl, I'd never do that on purpose, you know that."

Suddenly a woman came and kissed Percy on the lips.

"Ugh. Another woman has a baby with me. I need to put a lip guard or something."

"Percy, I love you!" the woman screeched.

"Your child is a demigod now. I'm sorry I can't stay, Lily. You were my friend. Why do that to me?"

Percy waved his hand and pressed it to his belly.

"I'm not going to have babies by simply kissing. I'm going to have them with Annabeth from now on."

"How many people have kissed you?"

"About twenty. It's weird. They're all clear-sighted mortals who fall in love with me."

"Percy, I love you, no matter what."

Annabeth hugged Percy tight and he returned the hug. Lily left and walked to the apartment.

----10 years later----

I saw a boy stumble into camp. He had jet black hair and brown eyes. He ran to the camp and Chiron showed him around. When he made a sacrifice, he sat down at the overcrowded Hermes table. Suddenly, he glowed blue. Above his head, a sea-green lock shaped like a heart, and a key appeared over his head.

"All hail, Nicholas Semirez, son of Percy Jackson: the god of tides, loyalty, and waves."

We all smiled. Nicholas sat down at the Percy table and smiled. Percy flashed in, looking happy.

"Hello, son."

"You're my dad?"

"Yeah, kid. Your mother was Lily, right?"

"Yeah, she died when the hellhound got her."

"Poor thing. She was my friend. Son, know you've got me." 

Percy ruffled his head and flashed out. People were glaring at Nicholas and the Percy table in envy. Now I understood why everyone envied the Percy Spawn. They got love and a visit from their parent when they were claimed. I found myself hating Nicholas. I sat down in my place at the Hermes table. I still hadn't been claimed yet. I reminded myself that it had only been a few days. Why was Nicholas claimed so quickly?

A blue light flowed around me and I saw the same symbol Nicholas had above my head.

"All hail Peter Jacobi, son of Percy Jackson."

Percy appeared again.

"Sorry, kid. I didn't willingly have a baby with her. She kinda sexually harassed me. That's why I was hesitant to claim you. You look more like her than me."

I checked my eyes and my hair. Blonde hair, brown eyes with... sea-green flecks. I stared at him in shock.

"Welcome to the family, Peter."

I didn't know what else to do. I bounded over like a little kid and hugged my dad tightly.

"I love you, Dad."

I saw Annabeth come over and kiss Percy on the cheek. They flashed out, leaving me with Nicholas. I didn't hate him anymore.

I was Percy's son, and I was going to make him proud.

A/N:

That's it! This is the end of Story 2, Story 3 is coming soon, I promise. I have like nothing to do during the coronavirus quarantine anyway. I'm so sorry, I know that Percy would never hurt Annabeth like that, but the plot had to be different. Also, I'm writing a new book for Percabeth one-shots. It's a used plot, but I might as well give it a try. I'll be writing other books that aren't fanfiction, just me writing. I hope you enjoy, see you in Story 3!

XOXO,

Lisa, or YasQueennnnnnnnn