Story 3, Chapter 3: Never Piss Off Thalia

Percy's POV:

We all decided to go on a group date. Thalia was sitting alone and talking to Connor quietly. I saw them blush and I wriggled my eyebrows in interest. I walked closer and they kissed. I took a picture and ran off before they could notice me. They were making out on the floor and Artemis looked at Thalia, shaking her head, surprisingly, smiling. Artemis put a hand on Thalia's shoulder, and Thalia's eyes widened in surprise.

"L-lady Artemis."

"Lieutenant, I am not displeased nor disappointed in your gestures. I have waited for the moment you would accept love and know that you would get it one day. Tell me why you joined the hunt."

"Look, Lady Artemis, I was scared. I was scared of being the child in the prophecy. I went to the hunters so I could escape it."

"I thought so. You are relieved from your oath, may you have a great future, Thalia."

She disappeared in a flash of light and Thalia smiled. She looked at me with some annoyance in her eyes and I ran to find my suit for the date.

Thalia's POV:

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. I quickly ran to my room, knowing that my date was Connor. I smiled and grabbed my dress.

 I smiled and grabbed my dress

They matched my eyes

They matched my eyes. I put my hair up into an intricate half up half down hairdo and applied some blue eyeliner with blue eyeshadow. Some dark red lipstick adorned my lips and I walked out, grabbing the purse Percy bought me. Honestly, I feel too spoiled. Percy had bought everything from a custom store. I felt so lucky and I love him more than ever. I saw Connor's suit was also blue. Same color as mine. How did Percy know I liked him...

Annabeth's POV:

I stared at the dress I was supposed to wear. It had a button on my hip where it would transform into pants so I could fight, but wow! It was too much. This was the only one that existed since Percy styled it... The queen doesn't even have this...

 The queen doesn't even have this