Story 3, Chapter 6: The Gods' Farewell

Percy's POV:

I smirked as the people all gathered in the gym. Then it disappeared. I realized what they planned on doing.

"No! Please!" I whispered.

"Your deal never said anything about our farewell." Athena was grinning slyly.

I rolled my eyes and took my seat on the bleachers with my friends, we were all scared.

"Alright, students of Goode. We are supposedly non-existent. Try and guess who we are."

They all looked at them in confusion before talking amongst each other. I shook my head, clutching it in frustration.

"They'll have to remove their memory later," I whispered.

"Yeah, they'll have to," Leo agreed.

"Are you avengers?" A nerd yelled.

"No, we are not those."

"Are you ghosts?"

"No, we rule over those," Hades snapped.

"Wait, what?"

"Are you God?" A Christian kid stood up.

"That is just your belief, kid." Ares stood up, looking annoyed.

"Are you... gods?"

"Yes, but what type?"

"Greek?" A nerd asked, looking up from her book.

"Yeah. We are the greek gods."

They all gasped.

"Not. Possible. You died a long time ago!"

"No, we're very much alive. We are immortal, so we live whether you like it, or not."

"Oh, okay."

"May I ask why you are here?"

"Okay, so our children decided that us spying on them in the forms of teachers is creepy. They told us that the more we came, the more monsters we attract with our aura. We asked Hecate to make a monster barrier around the school, so the monsters cannot get to our children."

"Why aren't you bowing, children?"

Everyone bowed except for us.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, Drama Queen," Percy snapped.

The teachers and students gasped, then closed their eyes, expecting Zeus to blast him to bits.

"Kid, we know you hate us right now, but at least we're doing this, right?" Ares was batting his eyelashes like a girl.

"No, stop acting like a girl, Ares," I snarled.

"Yeah, don't act like a girl." Clarisse was quietly snickering in the corner.

"Ares, let me handle this."

"No, don't handle it, Hermes."

"Demeter, what do you propose to do?"

"Well, we never said for them to bow, we only asked for the mortals to bow."

They all looked at us in confusion. I rolled my eyes.

Percy's POV:

I sat back lazily as they ranted on and on.

"Well, we never asked them to bow, we only asked the mortals to bow."

We all flinched. We shrunk down in our seats, trying to get away from the stares of the staff and students. Poseidon stepped forward.

No, please don't... Please don't tell them...