Story 1, Chapter 18: College Part 3

Percy's POV:

I biked on over to Annabeth's school, and I went onto the balcony to watch her with binoculars. Creepy, but I can pretend I'm birdwatching. I saw Annabeth walking to the library. Then I saw two girls. One had brown hair and light blue eyes. She was wearing a white short skirt, which nearly showed her underwear and a crop top that showed her stomach. The other girl had caramel-colored hair with hazel eyes, and she was wearing shorts and a really showy shirt. I gagged. These sure were sluts. I continued watching. Annabeth was walking with her books in hand, then they walked over and pushed her over.

I was seething in anger. Her books tumbled out of her hands and she fell down.

"Aw, it looks like you dropped your books."

"Yeah. Who knew you'd be such a klutz?"

"Guys, don't do that."

"Yeah, yeah, loser. I bet you can't find a boyfriend because you're so ugly. Those gray eyes are dull and hideous. Your blonde hair represents the IQ of a worm. So get that bitch face out of the books and realize that you're ugly."

Annabeth's eyes were watering, and she put on a brave face and walked into the library. The two girls began to gossip.

"She is a 'boy'. Look at how she dresses!"

"I know. She probably wants to be ugly because she doesn't wear any makeup!"

"Total bitch, right?"

I decided this had to end. I went back home and got my plan ready. I texted all of our friends.

PJ: Hey guys, you up for dinner tomorrow night with some movies? I'll pay the bill. We can have dinner at Boucherie Union Square. I heard they have great gourmet food. We can watch the movie at my new house.

JG: Sounds cool! What time?

PJ: 5:30 PM is the pickup time, 6:15 is the reservation time. Does it work 4 u?

JG: Yes. I'll see you then.

PM: Yes!

CLR: YES. FOOD.

LV: Yup. I'll see ya.

C: YAS.

CR: Of course!

TG: Yeah, I'll be there.

CS: Count me in!

TS: I'm coming!

KG: Yas!

HL: I'm going.

FZ: Me 2.

RED: YAS.

GU: Is there tin cans?

PJ: Yeah. Ask for some.

GU: Yay!

PJ: I'll text Annabeth on our private chat. Thanks for agreeing to come! Can't wait to see your faces!

I texted Annabeth.

PJ: Hey, babe. You up for dinner tomorrow at 6:15 PM? We're coming to pick you up at 5:30 PM. 

AC: Okay. Thanks, Seaweed Brain. I really need a break from school.

PJ: Love you, Wise Girl.

AC: Love you 2.

I called and made a reservation for eighteen. This would show those sorry girls' asses.

Annabeth's POV:

I was really happy! I finally get to have a break from Jessica and Giana. Those girls are TERRIBLE. I sat down, reading the textbook for homework. I headed back to the condo and FaceTime Percy. Percy picked up and smiled.