Story 2, Chapter 14: Graduation

Annabeth's POV:

I watched as Percy approached the podium. Sally and Paul were looking at Percy, their eyes brimming with tears. Percy was smiling.

"Hello, my name is Percy Jackson. I was the captain of the swim team and apparently 'the hottie' of the school. I was always oblivious to women and flirting. I never thought I would have a good life at Goode. Even if it was 'goode'" people began to laugh, "I love my step-father, Paul Blofis, and my mother, Sally Jackson. I also love... my dad." he looked up to the sky. "I love you, Dad." the crowd was crying. "I was abused as a kid. I was scrawny, weak, no one cared about me. I met the most amazing woman in my life. Her name was Annabeth Chase. She is a wonderful girlfriend. She was my girlfriend."

I was confused. My eyes were tearing up.

"She was my girlfriend."

Is he breaking up with me?

"If she chooses to accept, she will be my fiancé."

I ran up and hugged him, my eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

"Wise Girl, you have made me the happiest person alive. Ever since your first words to me when I was twelve, I have been in love with you. Now, my dreams have come true, starting when we were sixteen. Seeing our relationship stay stronger than ever through these last two years, I am not mistaken that you are the one. You are my world, my stars, you are the one love I have in my life. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! A thousand times yes! I love you so much!" 

Micheal stood up and cheered.

"Anyway, I am looking forward to a great life with my fiancé. I am going to Columbia University, where it is close to my girlfriend. Nothing is impossible. Thank you."

I stepped forward.

"I was never expecting to get proposed to. I'm Annabeth Chase. I am a new person at Goode, but it is my home. Home is where Percy is. I will be attending New York University. It is close to Percy, and I'm close to home."

I kissed him and we broke apart.

After our graduation was done, we ran into the yogurt shop and got some fro-yo. Turns out, we're all in New York for college! I am literally ECSTATIC! I ran up to my Seaweed Brain.

"Hey, let's go prepare!"

"Okay."

Percy's POV:

The limo dropped me off at the car dealership with Thalia. I hugged her and Thalia told me that she would be going to the same college as me. I told her that she could live with me. I decided to buy a new house and let Paul and Mom live there for now. Mom had cried when I told her and she hugged me so tight, I couldn't breathe. Now I was at the car dealership. I bought a sea-green Lamborghini. I sat down and Thalia parked next to me in her silver Porsche. I drove back home and saw all the others' cars parked in front of the house.

I ran up the steps. I burst in and searched online for a mansion. I finally found one after an hour of searching. It was only five minutes from school, ten minutes if I walked. I pressed the buy button. It was way more expensive than the one I had now, but it was absolutely worth it.

 It was way more expensive than the one I had now, but it was absolutely worth it

It was stunning! It was my definition of amazing. I sat back, ordering furniture and hiring maids and butlers, who I personally meet. I finally relaxed and looked over at Annabeth who was counting her money furiously. I checked on her and I saw what she was trying to buy.

 I checked on her and I saw what she was trying to buy

"Wise Girl, you need help."

I shoved her money back into her wallet and paid with my own. She looked at me with a look of disbelief, then love.

Thalia looked at my mansion and stared. I shrugged and we celebrated by throwing a huge party at my house.

"So, who bought this house?" Richard asked, sneering. 

He wasn't invited! 

"I did. I bought this house. You were not on my party list." I growled.

"I'm going." He said and tried to push past me but I grabbed him and threw him out of my driveway, not letting him in with my barrier.

I rolled my eyes and we ate cake, celebrating our times at school together.

We're all in this together from High School Musical 3 was playing and I was jamming out. I hugged all my friends as we sang together. It was 11:00 when we finally got to relax. Mom came home and she hugged us all, saying her congratulations. I was kinda sad that we were broken up, but Thalia and I still had each other, and we still had a group chat. We all agreed to keep in touch, and we spent one of our last nights together in the sleepover room, watching a movie and chatting about our colleges.

"Hazel, where are you going?"

"I'm going to Barnard."

"Frank?"

"I'm staying with my Death Girl."

"Thalia and I are going to Columbia University."

"I'm going to NYU." Annabeth smiled.

"BARUCH!" Travis, Connor, Katie, and Rachel yelled, laughing.

"I'm not going to college. I have to go to camp." Grover said, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm going to Fordham," Clarisse said.

"Same here," Chris said, pecking her cheek.

"Yeah, me, too," Nico gave us all a small grin.

"And me," Will said, smiling.

"Jason and I are going to Hunter College," Piper said, smoothing out her dress.

"I'm going to NYU with Annabeth," Calypso announced.

"I'm going to Barnard," Leo dropped his hammer to his side.

"Well, we're all in New York, so I guess we'll be together in the end?"

"Yeah, bro. We'll figure out something. We're all going to live together though. I can't stand being without any of you." Clarisse said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Guys, I love you no matter what. You're my friends and I will stay with you forever and ever." 

We all hugged, feeling whole again.