Story 2, Chapter 11: Becoming A God... By Mistake

Annabeth's POV:

I was upstairs, cleaning when I heard the door open. 

"Hello, honey."

"Fiona, don't call me that."

"I saw Annabeth kissing another guy today."

How dare she!

Percy laughed, "Annabeth...cheating...on...me...funny!"

"What do you want, Fiona?"

"A kiss from my boyfriend."

I panicked. Please don't do it, Perce!

I heard a muffled scream and a muffled 'no!'

Then I heard shattering glass and a groan of pain. I heard a gasp of panic and the door slamming shut. I ran downstairs and I saw the last heel of Fiona's yellow heel disappear out the door. I saw Percy underneath a huge glass table, which was shattered and stuck everywhere on Percy's body. Blood was splattering the floor. I stared at him. He was trying to talk, but there was glass in his mouth. He was choking up some blood. I knelt beside him and he made a gargling sound. The rest of our friends came running. I examined him. I found something that made me want to slap that girl down to the deepest pit of Tartarus! 

On Percy's cheek was a kiss mark of red lipstick. I carefully removed the glass in Percy's mouth, throwing it into the trashcan. I then realized how much he was bleeding. Blood was flooding out of his mouth in rapid amounts. Will ran with medical supplies, but he cried out in anguish.

"No! He's lost too much blood! I...I can't save him."

I looked at his throat and there was a huge shard driven deep into his neck. I gasped in horror. Poseidon and the gods all flashed in. They looked grim.

"Is he going to die, Poseidon?"

"I won't let him."

"Poseidon, no god can fix that fatal of a wound. The only option is to make him a god."

My mother raised her hand. "We need to take a vote."

"BE QUICK THEN!" I sobbed. Percy's eyes were dimming.

"Who votes for?"

Everyone but Athena raised their hands. I growled in rage at my mother. How dare she!

"It is done. He will be a god."

"Brother, he won't want to be a god without Annabeth!" Poseidon insisted. 

Athena flashed him a glare and he just ignored it.

"Yes! PERCABETH FOREVER!" Aphrodite squealed.

"I accept."

Percy made a gargling noise that sounded like, "I athet."

There was a golden light flashing all around us. I watched as the red in Percy's wounds became golden ichor, and Percy's wounds healed. Will rushed over and Apollo helped remove the glass and heal the wound. I felt a little woozy. The world was spinning. Probably the aftermath of becoming a god. I felt myself growing sleepy and I fell asleep holding Percy's hand.

I woke up to Zeus staring down at me.

"Okay, now that Annabeth Chase is awake, let us start."

We all were flashed to Olympus.

"Okay, Perseus Jackson, you are the god of loyalty, tides, and waves. You will be viewed as a very honorable god. You have served Olympus well."

It was my turn.

"Annabeth Chase, you are the goddess of architecture."

"You are a happy immortal couple!" Aphrodite squealed.

We were all flashed back down to Earth and we celebrated by partying. Thalia and I were doing our nails and Percy was drinking coke with the guys. 

"Wise Girl, I have a surprise for you..." Percy whispered.

Percy had a picnic basket and we walked together to the pool, where we ate chocolate strawberries, away from the crowd.

"Hey, Percy?"

"Hm?"

"Has anyone flirted with you lately?"

"If you saw what Fiona tried to do, then yes."

"What did she do?"

"I told her I couldn't do it, but she kissed me on the lips. I tried to break, but she pushed me up against a wall. I was screaming, so she pushed me harder and the glass broke on top of me, and Fiona leaped out of the way to not get hit."

"Percy, do you love her?"

"No, why?"

"I feel like I doubt this right now. I'm not sure if you'll stay with me or if you truly love me or if you've moved on with someone else."

The moment those words slipped from my mouth, I regretted them.

Percy's eyes flashed with hurt and betrayal.

"Annabeth... I am the god of loyalty. Why would I betray you? I fell into Tartarus for you! How could you doubt our two-year relationship?" His voice cracked. 

He stood up without a word and walked away, leaving me by the pool in silence. I stared as he flashed into the house. I sighed. I felt a presence next to me. I saw a perfectly manicured hand. I looked up to the disapproving face of Aphrodite.

A/N:

Sorry if this is short! I'll try not to make too many author's notes.

Love, Lisa or YasQueennnnnnnnnn