Story 1, Chapter 11: Exams Are The WORST

Percy's POV:

I groaned. It was time for our second exam. I took out my contact lenses, as I didn't want to lose my glasses, then read my flashcards. There were so many formulas running through my mind, before I smirked.

I was going to ace this exam.

Jason's POV:

I chewed on my fingernails. I desperately tried to review, borrowing Percy's glasses, but no avail. I hung my head in defeat. I would fail this exam. I tried to think on the bright side. Greek would be easy, but Pre-Calculus would be a total flunk.

Annabeth's POV:

I smirked. This was going to be a piece of cake... until I saw the marine biology questions. I desperately searched, before I grabbed Percy's glasses and read the book as fast as I could. 

"Annabeth! Time to go!" I heard Percy yell from outside. 

I grabbed my bag, put the glasses on the desk, and ran out to the sea-green sports car.

"You excited for the exam?" Percy asked me.

"Not at all. I'm smart from my mom, but wisdom with the sea is not my thing."

"Relax! They take your average, so I don't think it'll be that bad. You're good at a lot more than that."

"You're good at everything at the moment."

"We'll see, Wise Girl."

Percy's POV:

I tapped my pencil against my lips, thinking out the question. I wrote down my answer before moving onto the last page. 

"We have forty-five minutes left!" I heard Mrs. Sanders call.

I jotted down some answers for the greek side, before thinking hard about the extra credit question. I felt beads of sweat begin to form on my forehead and eventually, I finished the packet. I sighed in relief before double checking and turning it in. I sat back. We had no homework, but I brought out my paperwork. I signed them, filled them in, then I put them in my folder. I checked the time. 1:00. I couldn't wait for early dismissal.

"CLASS! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!" I heard the teacher call, before we threw our pencils up in the air and bolted.

I walked with Jason.

"Hey dude, what'd you get?"

"I got 50%."

"At least you passed!" I said cheerfully.

"You probably got 100%." He muttered.

"Hey, it's okay. I got 102%, but I don't think it's that big of a deal."

"WHAT?!" He spluttered out his orange gatorade.

"Yeah. I studied hard." I replied.

"How?"

"I worked too hard to ace this test, so now it's time for me to relax. I'm going to Camp for the weekend as a surprise. Wanna come?"

"Sure. I'll bring the others."

"They might be able to visit the mansion."

"Yeah, they'll love it! Wait till they find out you made all the money. When do you rest?"

"I still insist on working, but Wise Girl decided to push me out of the office to take breaks, so I won't have another heart attack."

"When camp heard, everyone was crying their eyes out through the IM."

"Really? Wow, I never knew I was loved." I laughed.

"Hey, Hazel."

Hazel was sulking over with an annoyed look on her face.