Story 3, Chapter 28: Families Merge

Annabeth's POV:

I watched as Peter and Parker rolled on the ground. They laughed. Their blonde hair came from me and their windswept look came from Percy. Their eyes were gray with sea-green flecks. Zoe came out. Her black curls looked beautiful She was a very pretty girl. Percy held my hand and watched as they played together. I heard two girlish squeals as Silena and Bianca came running down in their dresses.

"Now, now, girls, you know your manners," I playfully scolded.

Charles came down.

"You know what they're like, Father."

"You're proper today..."

Charles had curly black hair and gray eyes. He was only one year younger than Zoe, yet they looked identical. Silena was two years older than Bianca. Silena had blonde hair like me. Her hair bounced and her sea-green eyes were mixed with a gray, making it look a little blue. She looked beautiful. Bianca looked just like me, but her hair was straight. Finally, there was little Sally. Only three months old, her eyes were sparkling like Percy's but her eyes were unique. One eye was gray, the other was sea-green. I looked at all my children. What was weird was that no child had Percy's pure sea-green eyes.

I stared at Percy as he smiled. The children were gods, no doubt about it as we stayed in our palaces, which were joined by a bridge. I sat in my Queen of Olympus throne and sipped my goblet of nectar. I heard laughter as the twins Luke and Pearl ran in the room. I smiled. I had nine children. My pregnant belly kicked as I held it.

"Hang on there, Paul."

I smiled as I stared at Thalia, who was running into the room.

"Hey, Thals!"

"Hey, Annabeth!"

Two of her children came running in. Phoebe and Grace. Grace was running after Phoebe. For an eight-year-old, I have to say she had some authority. Phoebe was five and running around like she had a sugar rush.

"Come back, Phoebe! Dollhouse?"

Phoebe ran to Grace and they played with the dolls. I smiled at all the children. Grace had electric blue eyes and Connor's brown hair. Her hair came out in glossy waves. Phoebe had Connor's calmer eyes with Thalia's black hair. I laughed. Two boys came in. Jackson and Chase. Funny, they named their boys after our last names.

"What have I told you, Chase?"

"What, Mommy?"

"Don't take your brother's blue cookies!"

"Why does he like blue so much?"

"Because Percy likes blue! Percy's last name is freaking JACKSON!"

Jackson came up with a torn book.

"Uh, sorry Chase. Here's your architect book."

Chase gasped. Jackson put his hands sheepishly behind his back. Chase looked like his father, while Jackson looked like Thalia. They rolled their eyes and sat down, playing a video game. Piper and Jason ran in, looking at the wine in interest. Emma ran in happily. Her blonde choppy hair and kaleidoscope eyes were shining in the sun. Her brother, Aden, ran in with a chocolate cookie. Aden's brown hair and blue eyes shone with mischief as he pulled out the new born baby.

Theseus. Theseus Grace. I smiled at the moment he was born. His blue eyes and blonde hair looked just like Jason. Clarisse walked in with her spear, eyes glinting happily. Her children ran in with spears and knives. Rue ran in with her spear, her brown eyes were glinting with an evilly happy gleam as her brown hair flew in the wind. She was beautiful, I had to say. She brought her shield down hard on her brother, who collapsed underneath her.

"YEAH! THAT'S THE WAY, RUE! YOU GO GET HIM!"

"Johnathan, you're out!" Rue smirked.

"Fine..."

Johnathan's hispanic eyes and light brown hair seemed to darken as he walked off. Rue brought out her spear and began to chase her last brother down. Her brother was quick though. Rue took out her dagger and threw it with pinpoint accuracy. It caught her brother's knife and pinned him to the wall. Rue won.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" Clarisse yelled, coming up to kiss Rue on the cheek.

Rue rubbed her hands together, smiling. Chris walked in with their other daughter, Elizabeth, who simply nodded, her light brown curls bobbing up and down as she walked. She sat down quietly and began to stare at the clear sky and flowers, humming a melody to herself. Rue sat down next to her and punched her arm in an affectionate way. Elizabeth put a beautiful hand on her sister's shoulder as they talked quietly. No matter how different they were, they were still stuck together like glue.

Hazel walked in, frantic. Frank was smiling, looking amused. 

"MELODY? MELODY! COME OUT!" Hazel picked up a rock. "OR I WILL USE THIS ROCK!"

The rock turned into Melody, who looked at her mother with those golden eyes and brushed her dark hair. Hazel rolled her eyes at Melody as Melody went to sit by Silena and Bianca as they shared stories about shopping malls. Little Charolette came in with her teddy bear, smiling when she saw Phoebe and Grace playing in the dollhouse.

Leah walked in, her caramel locks bouncing as she held her Moonlace flower in her hand. Calypso grinned as she planted the beautiful flower. Leo walked in with the anvils and the boys put on their gloves, starting to make weapons. I rolled my eyes and looked at Katie and Travis. Katie's daughter, Amelia, was walking around in a flower crown and her grass green eyes were scanning the crowd. She ran up to Leah and they began to plant flowers together. Their son, however, was the prankster. He walked with with that mischievous smile. His mother sat down on her throne and water, dirt, and compost fell onto Katie.

"Eli!"

Eli ran, an angry mother chasing after him. I chuckled at the sight of so many children. We were all one big family anyway. Poseidon walked with with Athena.

"WHERE ARE MY GRANDCHILDREN?" Poseidon's voice bellowed through the halls.

"Grandpa!" The kids squealed as they ran to him.

"What about my wise granddaughter, Zoe?"

"Hello, Grandmother Athena. I have learned another language fluently and mastered Calculus. May I do anything more?"

Zoe was only ten and she was learning Calculus?!

"Wow, Zoe, dear. You've learned six languages and mastered Calculus? Grandma is very proud of you!"

"Thank you, Grandmother Athena. I got the intelligent genes from your DNA, extracted from--"

"Dear, I know. Your Grandmother Athena taught you well, didn't she?"

Zoe smiled and hugged Athena.

"Grandmother Athena, can we please read another 5689 page book of Shakespeare?"

Athena smiled warmly.

"Of course, Zoe, dear. Come on over to the study."

They walked, Zoe carrying a book almost half her size. I chuckled and Poseidon was being swarmed by the other children.

"Grandpa Poseidon, we want to go to the mall, but we haven't made any money yet!"

"Children, you still have your punishment for breaking all of my expensive godly makeup!" I scolded.

Poseidon chuckled and stood up.

"If this is punishment, I'll give you money when this is over."

The grandparents were all coming and the palace was packed. I smiled. We really were one big family.