10. hugs

"What are you doing?"

I stared at the computer screen in front of me and then back at Ryan who had his brow raised and looked seconds away from laughing.

"I'm taking a what kind of tomato are you quiz." I replied, gesturing to the screen in front of me. Ryan couldn't hold back his laughter and man, was I happy we shared an office because he was loud and he slid to the ground as he laughed.

I glared at him before turning back to the screen. My phone buzzed on the table and I picked it up.

From Xander🔫: how is work?

I took a quick shot of my desktop screen before sending it to him. And a couple seconds after the delivered sign changed to read, my phone starts ringing.

"Hello." I said once I picked the call. Thankfully Ryan had stopped laughing and had gotten back onto his chair.

"Is that seriously what you're doing?" Xander asked and he was also chuckling.

"It's an important question." I threw back as a response and this time Xander doesn't even hold back. He laughs loud and he sounded so happy. It was loud enough for even Ryan to hear and he too also started laughing.

I quickly exit the text page until I got back to my home screen.

"You're being mean. Is this why you called me? To laugh at me?"

"I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with who's laughing beside you." Xander said and I turned to Ryan and glared, maybe if I glared harder lasers would hit him in the chest.

"That's Ryan and as of today he's no longer my best friend."

Ryan let's out an affronted squawk while Xander just kept chuckling. I was still on the phone when the door to our office was pushed open and Moy walked in.

"If it isn't my favorite employees at MS Holdings!" Moy cheered as he walked into the office. I quickly placed my phone on the table and got up, Ryan right beside me.

"Good morning. Do you need any assistance, Mr. Moy?" I asked, acting professional and keeping my cool. Moy never comes down to the office, he always calls me up and I was getting so irritated with his everything.

Moy took a step forward; one hand reaching out to touch the collar of my shirt.

"Mr. Moy, if you need help with your computer or if you can't access the company site, we'll have to go up to your office." Ryan said, trying to move more into my space so he could get between Mr. Moy and I.

Moy doesn't even look at Ryan, he was just smiling at me. The creepy bastard.

"Touching me like this isn't appropriate work behavior, Mr. Moy." I said, still maintaining my professional stance and keeping the bite away from my tone.