20. mine

I stretched my hands above my head, lips parted for a loud yawn

There was a heavy weight around my waist and warm breath by my ear, my entire body warm and I snuggle back into the heat, lips curving into a smile. I opened my eyes, gaze settling on the wall far ahead of me and I just couldn't stop smiling.

I look down at the weight on my waist. Xander's arm was around my waist and I placed mine over it, fingers stroking the soft skin. I felt happy, I felt content and I didn't want to stand up really. I never wanted to leave this warmth. I was naked and so was he, every inch of our body touching and I could feel him. I could feel his morning erection press right against my ass. My cock was also hard and all I wanted to do was grind backwards.

And I did.

I moved my hips subtly, teeth digging into my bottom lip as I held back my whimpers. I wanted to reach down and touch myself but it was gonna be hard to do that because Xander's arm was still on  my hips. I kept moving my hips, pushing back against Xander's cock, more and more until I let out this soft moan.

The arm around my waist tightened and the next thing I know soft lips are pressing kisses down my neck and I wanted more. I wanted to come. I pushed Xander's hand down until it was right where I wanted it. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted to come in his hand.

"Please..." I begged, my voice coming off soft.

I let out a loud whimper when Xander pulls off his hand, I wanted to turn around and plead but then I heard a small pop sound and then his hand is back, it's between my legs. I felt the head of Xander's cock nudge between my thighs and I let out a low moan when he slips his cock inbetween my thighs, his hand finally back around my cock, slicker, wetter.

Oh my god.

Oh...

It felt so good. Each thrust of his cock between my thighs, the heat of his palm around me. I reached behind me, my hands in his hair. My grip tightened the closer I got until I came with a loud shout, falling back onto him. Xander kept going, his hips snapping hard and fast, his grip on my waist tight and bruising.

When Xander comes I could literally feel his nail break the skin on my waist, his nose tucked in my hair. We were both panting, chest rising and falling. My thighs were sticky and I had half the urge to go to the bathroom and half the urge to look at Xander.

I gave in to the latter and turned around, smiling up at Xander.

"Good morning, darling."

Oh I loved the sound of his voice in the morning. It was deeper and it made me shiver.

"Good morning." I said, moving closer so I could press my nose against his chest.  I don't think I have ever been this happy or content. And it was all because of him. This gorgeous, gorgeous man. I wanted to stay wrapped up in his warmth but the come between my thighs was starting to dry and it did not feel comfortable. I pressed a small kiss to Xander's chest, my finger trailing down the tribal wolf tattoo at his side before I sat up. My hair immediately fell into my eyes and I giggled. I got off the bed, hands in my hair as I stretched. I could feel Xander's eyes on me.