35. curly

I love him.

I love Xander so much.

I used to dream about finding the right man and falling in love with him, I used to dream of being swept off my feet, being a little spoiled. Of the perfect man. I am not saying that Xander is a perfect human being. I'm just saying his imperfections make him perfect, perfect for me.

You could see it in his strict and sure way he approaches his business and you could see the switch instantly flip when I step into the room or when he looks at me. Xander is it for me. The one man I wanted to spend my future with.

I stared down at the box in my hands. I could give it to him now. I wondered if he would like it. What he would say or how he would react. I flipped open the box and stared at the bracelet. It had cost a fuck ton but it was so worth it. And I personally think Xander would like it.

I closed the box and shoved it back between my clothes when I heard footsteps coming towards the closet. Xander was fresh from the shower, his hair wet and sticking to his head, water droplets going down his chest and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Sometimes I think he does this on purpose.

it's like he knows seeing him like this short circuits my brain. Thankfully, I had a very thorough shower because I know the type of man my boyfriend is and when he gets horny, I get horny . I was already dressed and ready for wherever it is Xander wants to take me to. He says he has a fun date planned and I am excited.

Xander takes one good look at me and does this slight head tilt that shouldn't be that hot. What? He stepped closer and closer until he was right in front of me, his arm slipping around my waist, tugging me even closer. I placed  my hands on his chest and looked right at him.

"You look absolutely wonderful." Xander said and my go warm.

"I'm just in legging, Xan. Nothing special." I said, shaking my head at him.

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, darling." was all Xander said before pressing a kiss to my hair. He let go and when his hands slip away from me and gripped his towel, I walked out of the walk in closet, giving him a little privacy. Plus I knew if I had remained there, we would never make it to our date on time or if at all.

Xander had said to dress casual. Sweatpants casual, he said. So I opted for my Adidas training leggings and a black long-sleeved top with white sneakers. I had packed my hair up and out of my face. I pulled out my phone, shooting Ryan a text. I haven't seen him since I said goodbye to him a day before.

Ryan was absolutely smitten by J and it was reciprocated too. I was just so happy for him. J was a decent human and if he so much as makes Ryan cry, I will sic Xander on him. It took a couple of minutes for Xander to walk out of the closet and when he did  couldn't stop staring at him. He was so gorgeous.

Dressed down Xander really does it for me. It's one of my many Xander's. My other favourite was all suited up Xander, angry Xander was absolutely hot and liked to fuck his anger out with me, pressing me up against the wall, against any flat surface, even bending me into angles that feels so amazing. Wow. Oh wow.

Xander was in a black jeans, doc martens on his feet and grey jumper. The jumper looked so good and comfortable, very warm and I might add it to my collection. His auburn hair was styled off his face. The best thing is his eyes, just as gorgeous as the rest of him.

"You're staring."

"And now you know how I feel when you do it." I quipped. Xander lets out a hearty laugh, walking towards. When he seats beside him, I turned to ask. "So what are we doing today?"