24. exhibiti-

"How about this one?" I asked as I raised up the see through shirt with flowers stitched, showing it to Xander

"Never."

"Xander! We're going clubbing, I'm not going to wear a turtle neck." I said with a little pout.

"Turtle neck. I like turtle necks, they would look really good on you." Xander said, smiling at me. I narrowed my eyes as I stared at him. He was being a silly silly wolf. I shook my head as I tossed the shirt aside. We weren't going straight to the club, we were going to have dinner with Ry and J first, then club later.

It was a brand new club that Xander was launching and I wanted to look good, you know. Xander was seated on my bed, looking ridiculously good with his hair slicked back, tight sheer shirt and jeans, big watch on his wrist and he has this smirk on his face. He has had that smirk on ever since I opened the door and let out a loud gasp when I saw him.

His coat was thrown over the long couch in the sitting room and here he was, making my room look ten times better with his presence and his handsomeness.

"I'm going to pick out what I'm going to wear and you're just gonna accept it." I said to Xander, trying my best to sound as stern as I could. My boyfriend simply raised a brow at me, as if daring me. Oh, it's on, Xander.

I went back to my closet and pulled out some items, my plan was to keep it simple but still look good. I took it all into the bathroom and quickly changed. Earlier today, I had had my bath, shaved every part of my skin, leaving me baby smooth and I had also thoroughly cleaned myself up. Just in case, you know.

So I slipped on the pair of blue silk shorts that cupped my ass and a white long-sleeved mesh crop top and chunky sneakers on my feet. I didn't pack my hair and just fluffed it out with my fingers, pushing the curls this way and that until I liked how it looked. I looked down at my self and at the mirror, I looked good, I looked really good.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way over to my room where Xander was tapping away at the screen. He stops tapping and looks at me once I stepped into the room. His phone promptly fell from his hand and hit his nose with a loud smack.

I rushed towards him, one hand on his chest and my other hand cupping his face, making sure he hadn't broken something. Once I made sure he was alright, I raised my hand and hit his chest.

"Never do that again." I said, smacking him again and again.

"It wasn't intentional. You walked in and just... took my breath away." Xander said. My cheeks heat up and I couldn't hold back my shy smile. Xander slips his hands down my sides, fingers slipping underneath the bottom of the shorts.

"Xander."

"You are so beautiful." Xander said, his words and expression earnest. "Just when I don't think you could look or get better than this, you prove me wrong. Every time." He said, his fingers scratch down my skin, making me shiver.