25. thirst

It was, fuck, I didn't know what time it was and I didn't care.

I slipped my hands into Xander's hair as the kiss deepens. All night, all through the night, he had been teasing and playing with me. All through the night, his hands have been everywhere, making me burn with a need.

It felt like my skin was on fire, it felt like I needed more. I wanted more.

Xander wrapped his arms around my waist, tugging me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, gasping at how easy he held me up. His hands slipped down to the back of my thighs and he held me up.

We pulled apart with a wet sound, lips just bare meters apart. We stared at each other, eyes blown and hearts racing. Xander placed me on the bed and I moved upwards, teeth digging into my bottom lip as I stared at him.

"Bram, I'm only going to ask you this once." Xander said as he takes off his shirt, leaving him in his pants and belt. His hair was going every which way because I had pushed my fingers through it every time.  Xander was standing there, in the dim lights of the bedroom. In our haste we had only managed to slap on one switch and that was the tiny over head lights. The curtains were drawn and all I had in front of me was Xander.

All I wanted between my legs was Xander.

"I want you to fuck me, Xander." I said, keeping my words blunt and straight to the point.

That was all he needed to hear because he walked over to the side of the bed and grabbed a couple of condoms and lube from the bedside drawers before making his way back to me. It felt like his movements was slow, like a predator looking over his prey. His hand clamped down on my left ankle and he pulls my body down towards him. He crawls between my legs and I could feel him. I could feel his hard on pressed against me and it made my mouth water.

Xander's hands slide up my waist, underneath my shirt. His fingers circle my nipples and tugs. I arch up the bed, letting out a loud moan, my eyes squeezed shut as my body shook. My nipples have always been sensitive, especially when I was turned on. In the blink of an eye, my top was taken off and tossed to the ground and Xander was kissing up my tummy, his fingers still playing with my nipples.

He kissed up my chest and finally wrapped his lips around my right nipple, teeth tugging and teasing. My skin felt hot, too hot. I wrapped my legs around his waist, fingers in his hair, gripping tightly. He teased, bit, sucked, tugged on my nipples, taking his time on them both like he knew it was going to make me weak in the knees.

Xander slipped his hands down, cupping my ass and I grinded upwards, searching for friction. I was  so turned on, I was so hard it felt like I was aching. Xander kissed up my neck until his lips found mine. I moaned into the kiss, my legs falling open even more. I jerked up when Xander squeezed my ass, fingers pinching my skin inbetween.

I have had sex several times and not one has it felt like this. No one has made me feel like this. He isn't even in me yet and I was so ready to come.  Xander's hands slipped down, unzipping my shorts. He kissed down my chest, dragging the shorts down as he goes, soon the shorts and underwear were on the ground and Xander was between my legs. He had one of my legs over his shoulder as he takes my cock into his mouth without giving me space to think or even breathe. He takes me as far as he could, until I was hitting the back of his throat. I got onto my elbows so I could look at him but the image, I couldn't... I couldn't. I fell back onto the bed as Xander bobs his head, the wet heat of his mouth engulfing me whole. It felt like I could feel the heat down to my to toes. I could feel the drag of his tongue on the underside of my cock, my legs shook when he tongues as the slit of my cock, sucking and tasting me.

When Xander moans around my cock, I felt it everywhere. It made me grip his hair tighter and I fucked upwards into his mouth. There was an urgency, there was heat in the air, there was heat between us. I wrapped my legs around his head, my hands fisted into the sheets and Xander kept sucking me off, he kept bobbing his head, going and going until there was a familiar pool at the bottom of my stomach.