12. fun

Xander

Xander

I let out a low growl as I stared down at the pictures in front of me. It had taken a week to find out everything I needed to know about this guy. This Moy.

J was seated right in front of me and he even looked pissed off. There were several pictures of Moy walking, phone to his ear, staring down at his phone, talking to staff. There were also photos of Moy at a club, photos of Moy cornering a woman in a bathroom, hand up her skirt.

"She also works at MS Holdings." J said, gesturing to the papers that came along with the pictures. The more I read, the more upset I became. This son of a bitch, this motherfucking asswipe had the audacity, the fucking effrontery, the gall, the balls, to touch Bram.

"I am going to kill him." My voice came off deeper, anger bleeding through my words.

Bram was not the only one being harassed by Moy but he was the only one who had spoken up about it. He had even submitted evidence to HR and then said evidence would go missing the next day. I already knew what I had to do.

A glance at the clock hanging on the wall across me, and behind J, tells me the time was three thirty. I got up from my chair and J follows.

"Let's go."

I grabbed my jacket, wallet and phone before walking out of my study. J could tell I was angry, he knew I was and kept at least a handful of paces behind me. The car ride to MS Holdings was tense and the closer we got to the building, the angrier I get.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I slid it out. For the first time in hours, I smiled when I saw it was a text from Bram. I tapped open the message and smiled even wider when I see he had sent me a selfie. His curly hair was loose, framing his face, he had on a black shirt with the button done all the way to his neck and the was smiling so wide at the camera.

My gorgeous boy.

He had been through a lot with this harassing maggot. He pushed through it and went to work everyday. My brave, brave boy.

I had gotten so lost staring at the picture that I didn't notice we had gotten to MS Holdings until J called out my name. Stan gets out of the car and pulls the door open for me and I got out. I didn't tell Bram I was going to visit his workplace, I didn't tell Bram about investigating Moy, I wanted to give him enough space and information that if something goes wrong he could deny, deny, deny.

Immediately we stepped into the building, all eyes zeroed in on J and I. I smirked. I didn't need to be close enough to hear the whispers. My jacket spoke for itself. The intricately designed wolf sewn across the black jacket.

I had enough information on Moy to know what floor his office was. We stepped into the elevator. See, the thing about assholes, especially rich ones, is that they tend to be overconfident. They want attention, seek pleasure, want people below them to suck their dicks and the thing about rich assholes who were higher up in a company is...