3. help

"I can not believe you're watching The Great Gatsby at work

"I can not believe you're watching The Great Gatsby at work."

I leaned down and grabbed the small bag of chips I kept in my bottom drawer. Ryan and I along with Denver, who we almost never see, share an office. Whenever it was Ryan and I, we would pull the curtains closed and did whatever it is we wanted until someone calls for our help.

"Shhh, Bram, it's at the part where he's about to get shot."

"I hate that part. I always bawl like a baby."

"Why aren't you bawling now?" Ryan asked and I rolled my eyes at him. I pulled opened my bag of chip and hit play on the paused episode of Grey's Anatomy where Levi and Nico were making out in the elevator.

Why couldn't I find someone cute? That tall and can push me against the wall?

Where did Zoro go? I haven't seen him since that kiss four months ago. It's not like I even know what he looks like. It was dark, the mask covered half of his face and that kiss...

That kiss...

I haven't been able to forget it.

I snacked on my chips and watched the episode. Nico had to be my favorite on this show. I was still snacking on my chips, occasionally licking my fingers clean, when my phone rang out loud.

I quickly hit pause before picking up the call.

"Bram Michaels, your help is needed in Vice President Moy's office." I almost let out an audible sigh. Instead I held it in and voiced out my affirmative before cutting the call.

"Topside?" Ryan asked, hitting pause on his movie.

"Top. It's Moist Moy again."

"That's the third tike today. What does he need help with now? His finger doesn't know what key to press on the keyboard?" Ryan asked and I resisted the urge to throw the bag of chips at Ryan.

"I don't think I like you today."

"And I'm just saying it isn't even four pm yet and you've been called more times than own mother calls me in a week." Ryan teased and this time I don't hesitate to throw my chips at him.

I licked the taste of the chips off my fingers, hastily wiping my fingers on my pants aa I got up. I walked out of the office, making my way towards the elevator and got on.

I hated going topside. It was one of my least favorite things to do in this building. MS Holding was a sight to behold. Ten floors with the top floor servings as the office for both the President and Vice President of the company.

It wasn't my first choice when I had sent my cv around, trying to find a job but they were the only ones to call me back. Fuck this.

The ride up was filled with me tapping my feet and wanting to get this over with so I could go back to the office and watch the next episode of Grey's Anatomy.