16. xan

Xander

Xander

What could I say to that?

Actually I knew what exactly to say to that but it still somehow sounded wrong. That would just be me talking and I wanted to prove myself to Bram. I didn't want him to think doubt or be self conscious. I wanted to treat him well, like the prince he is, so that he would know what I wanted.

And what I want from him is ... for him to be happy.

Smiling, laughing, just has he has been since we started going out.

I just wanted him happy.

The first night we met, that new year's eve party, the way he laughed, his smile and before then, before we talked, I remember watching him in the party. I stood at a corner and watched this curly haired man in a bejewelled batman mask weave through the guest with one glass of champagne. I don't remember how much I spent just looking at him that night, but I did see it. The down turn to his lips, the way his shoulders started to sag before his friend came up to him.

"If I say that, does it or will it make you change your mind?" I asked Bram.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I softly stroked his side, my free hand coming up to tuck a stray strand of hair behind his ear. My gorgeous boy.

"I mean, if I ask you to be my little, would you say yes?"

Bram's eyes widened as I stared at him. I didn't want to look away, it felt like every moment with this boy, with my curly haired gorgeous boy was special. Even if I was putting myself out there and waiting for a little piece of my heart to get stumped on.

"Since it's you asking, I'd say yes."

I shook my head at Bram. I wanted him yes but I didn't want him to be my little just because I wanted him to be. "I don't want you to force yourself into something you're not comfortable with." I said, trailing my finger down his cheek, his arm and finally to his wrists, swiping my thumb against the smooth skin.

"I simply mean, that if it's you asking, I would say yes." Bram said and I open my mouth to object but he presses one finger against my lip, so I let him continue. "You have shown me who you are. You never bothered to hide anything, not even the fact that you lead a crime family, or even when you carved lines into Moy's skin. You showed me everything and I appreciate that. You have taken care of me, cared for me, told me truths and so much more and that has just been in the span of weeks. That is why I am considering being your little."

"Bram..."

"Xander..."

I stared at him. He had come clean this night, putting himself out there and laying out his past, his painful past. Honestly, I was going to find that son of a bitch that thought hurting Bram was a great idea. It was guys like that that gave doms, that gave bdsm a bad name.